Nathan Drake by Sideshow Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw this a while ago at facebook and damn my jaw dropped.. Awesome work Rahmier, marf and the rest of the contributors. I am currently inspired to do some mod on my drake's head to make it look better. :D

Just saw this a while ago at facebook and damn my jaw dropped.. Awesome work Rahmier, marf and the rest of the contributors. I am currently inspired to do some mod on my drake's head to make it look better. :D
Thanks man. Great to hear the work has inspired other to do the same! Good luck and pm me with any qeustions if you have any

:lol

Sorry if I missed it Dane but did you post the recipe for this?

Nope, but here it is for all interested! :)

Sculpt - SSC (modified by black magic Wizard)

Body - SSC (Hot Toys hands)

Olive Henley - Kato (modified)

White shirt - Kato

Pants - Hot Toys James Dean (bleached to get correct color)

Belt/Sling/Side Pouch/Dagger - IDM Customs

Shoes - IDM Customs

Gun Rig - RavenEye

Watch - SSC

Ring necklace - SSC

Guns - SSC

Nope, but here it is for all interested! :)

Sculpt - SSC (modified by black magic Wizard)

Body - SSC (Hot Toys hands)

Olive Henley - Kato (modified)

White shirt - Kato

Pants - Hot Toys James Dean (bleached to get correct color)

Belt/Sling/Side Pouch/Dagger - IDM Customs

Shoes - IDM Customs

Gun Rig - RavenEye

Watch - SSC

Ring necklace - SSC

Guns - SSC
You're killing it with all the video game characters Drake TLOU...cant wait to see your take on Wario

That is so unbelievably fantastic... :O

I so want a modded UC3, and another one made to UC2... lol...

Does anyone play the online? I'm looking to do the co-op adventures, it's been ages since I've done them.

9azuvu4u.jpg

After and stock
Brilliant mod :clap

I decided to mod my extra nathan drake head. Not much mod here i just re aligned the eyes, cut the plastic underneath the eyeballs and pinched the cheeks. I am happy with the outcome. I would love to repaint it but i don't have experience in painting headsculpt so this will do for now.
Left one is the modified head and the right one is the stock head
IMG_3064.JPG

Maybe just the lighting or maybe the boiling water washed a bit of the paint away, the sculpt looks better now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, maybe the hot water thing a few times might take off some of that paint tan so many seem to come with.

Fat chance of this hittin the floor of SDCC after the proverbial s*it storm the initial release to the public created.

I ordered Drake from a UK Sideshow dealer who haven't received stock of the figure yet. I'm hoping the delay will mean that the QC on the sculpt will improve.

Personally, I thought the proto paint job looked all wrong and nearly didn't order in the first place because of it.

From the posts I've seen, it appears that its the luck of the draw on how bad the head is you receive?!

I ordered Drake from a UK Sideshow dealer who haven't received stock of the figure yet. I'm hoping the delay will mean that the QC on the sculpt will improve.

Personally, I thought the proto paint job looked all wrong and nearly didn't order in the first place because of it.

From the posts I've seen, it appears that its the luck of the draw on how bad the head is you receive?!

yeah goodluck on your headsculpt

Back