Nathan Drake by Sideshow Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need your help again guys! My friend wanted to buy one of my Nathan's headsculpt so i was wondering which one is better between this two. View attachment 121172

They both look ****ed. And like with any corporation...if you continue buying **** they will only get worse. Vote with your dollars. Sideshow needs to fix this **** show.

They both look ****ed. And like with any corporation...if you continue buying **** they will only get worse. Vote with your dollars. Sideshow needs to fix this **** show.

They are fine in my opinion, it does look like Nate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A teaser pic of the Drake sculpt that the masterful wizard Jacob Rahmier conjured up for my UC2 figure. Full figure pics on Tuesday.:impatient:

MDYICqr.gif

This is no marfmaster Uncharted Drake :lol, but I just got mine in and I did some modding to the head.

mine came without the machine gun magazine. :(

So do we have to wait till Tuesday afternoon or Midnight tonight? I want to see the Jacob RAHMIER/Marf Uncharted 2 Drake!

Ibelieve in RAHMIER!

Heheheheheh Y'all in for a surprise tomorrow.

So excited for it to be revealed finally!

So do we have to wait till Tuesday afternoon or Midnight tonight? I want to see the Jacob RAHMIER/Marf Uncharted 2 Drake!

No Pressure! :panic: :lol

Without further ado...here is my finished Uncharted 2 Nathan Drake figure. As awesome as the Uncharted 3 look is, for some reason this is cemented in my mind as the definitive look for Drake. It also happens to be from my favorite entry in the series, so I wanted this representation in my collection!

A HUGE THANK YOU to Jacob Rahmier for taking the SSC sculpt and turning it into what you see here. He refused to let the stock sculpt’s shortcomings deter him, and with a little determination, and A LOT of talent, he was able to give me the Drake sculpt that SSC should have. Jake also weathered the shirts and jeans perfectly, a detail that unfortunately doesn't come through completely in my pics. Thank you again, brother!

I would also like to thank IDM and RavenEye for their contributions as well, you guys rock!

As always, thanks for looking. :)

Back