Nathan Drake by Sideshow Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No regarding sculpt they aren't much different, the paint is the major difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paint is a big difference but so is the sculpt in this instance.

dygatyne.jpg

Well I don't see anything majorly different with the sculpt.

Still just looks better painted to me, both have the bug eyes and jaw, that's my 2c, let's just leave it.

Maybe not bug eyes but ya know what I mean 😜

Thanks bud at least you notice the paint...in hand im sure you would notice the extra hours I put into it before repainting.
Jake man why! WHY must your schedule be so full i need to send you my ndrake head!
Im sorry buddy! I will do my best to get to it asap

This awesome to wake up to. Better than Christmas morning. Amazing work once again from Jacob Rahimer! Hope I can get add his work to my collection soon!

I would be hounding you to mod one for me but no way I would be able to replicate Danes perfection so just too depressing. :lol

I would be hounding you to mod one for me but no way I would be able to replicate Danes perfection so just too depressing. :lol
I know Dane always make me want to do a figure after seeing his, then I end up just living vicariously through him and his pics. ...ha ha

Back