Nathan Drake by Sideshow Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheaper? It's way more expensive, from my experience the UK is a rip off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok, mate. Just trying to help you out. I'm sure you know your most cost effective options.

Kai put some new pics up of his custom Nathan Drake. I want less shadowy pics of the portrait, so I can see it clearer, but it does look pretty good in the pics. Maybe better than I initially thought after seeing the unpainted portrait (I wasn't really into it at that stage). I remember even the SSC portrait can look okay in the shadows, so I'm not sure how impressive Kai's sculpt really is. If anything, it can't be worse than what SSC gave us right? & my figure is tired of hiding in the shadows :lol

Some of the pics Kai posted that I thought were impressive:

14919462939_d53cc894f3_o.jpg

14919594078_f8a9d62cc2_o.jpg

14919462259_2a0b203215_o.jpg

Last edited:
Kai put some new pics up of his custom Nathan Drake. I want less shadowy pics of the portrait, so I can see it clearer, but it does look pretty good in the pics. Maybe better than I initially thought after seeing the unpainted portrait (I wasn't really into it at that stage). I remember even the SSC portrait can look okay in the shadows, so I'm not sure how impressive Kai's sculpt really is. If anything, it can't be worse than what SSC gave us right? & my figure is tired of hiding in the shadows :lol

First one reminds me of David Beckham.

Imo, it's looks pretty good - certainly not as bad as the stock SS head

I think I'd take that over a stock sideshow head. But a nicely modded sideshow head looks better than kais.

I'd rather stick with my SS version.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1409653794980.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1409653794980.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 356
That's what I was thinking, if he had a white undershirt it would be perfect in clothes terms, sculpt is good just lookis nothing like Nate.

These are the prices I got from him:

◎ Unpainted:$USD 50
◎ Clean Painted :$USD 135
◎ Weathering Painted:$USD 140
◎ Damage Painted:$USD 145

Costume Set:$USD 59

Costume set isn't that bad actually, was expecting way more.

Yeah I think the harness from the SS version is different to the one that Kai used in the pics. Still haven't figured out how I'll get that one.

I'd like the Jumper and Jeans and use the rest of the sideshow figure. the harness and belt from SS is %100 correct from what I can tell.

I think the sculpt cost is around the same price I purchased (using a discount code) the SSC figure for :lol

Back