ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead Michonne's Pet Walkers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead

2nd quarter of this year is all they ever say. Thank you for your interests and we will announce somthing real soon, soon, soon, soon........

If anybody wants to cancel his Exclusives, please dont do it but help out a fellow Freak who missed it. :)
i doubt they will refund my money, but i wont open it and can sell it to you for cost
i am in the usa, so you would have to incur the shipping costs, let me know if your interested

2nd quarter of this year is all they ever say. Thank you for your interests and we will announce somthing real soon, soon, soon, soon........

Yea, once they got through the selling window for their exclusive set through their site Gimbat dissappeared and we've heard very little. I thought for sure we'd have some updates by now.

hmm wished they gave us little details on a weekly basis. Doesn't even have to be major stuff, just something interesting like how the development is getting on. Good or bad is just a way for us to feel part of the process. Sad.

seems like this company has ALOT on their plate at the moment, with tons of announcements and proto shots, but nothing really to show for it yet in final products.

seems like this company has ALOT on their plate at the moment, with tons of announcements and proto shots, but nothing really to show for it yet in final products.

Exactly my thoughts, they stopped announcing any updates after the pre order was done and they keep making announcements and teasers for everything else so who knows what they're doing over there

Were tentative dates ever given? These, and other 3Zero licenses really seem like 2015/2016 releases to me - and I don't mean early in either year. I can't recall any major licenses being released the same year they're teased. If we had full press images and announcements, then maybe 2014. Pets excluded of course.

It would be nice to see more development images to pass the time, but we'd all better be prepared for the long game.

Yeah I would guess it would be about a year before we have any of the human characters in hand. As I said before I think we'll start seeing full prototypes this summer with the cons and PO starting sometime when season 5 is going on. But obviously these aren't getting to us anytime soon. Sometimes collecting 1/6 feels like one big test in patience.

I'll give it until July to start freaking out

the pets will be very lonely for a very long time till Michonne comes out....

For those that ordered through the AMC store when the Pets were apparently listed as a pair; are any of you still in with your order?
I ask because I haven't canceled and still maintain a very shaky/confusing line of communication with their customer service and I recently got a response that states in part, "We have received information from management that you will still be receiving both figures of Michonne's Pet Zombies Figures.":dunno

What's up with this license? Canceled? On hold..? The same with GoT.. they're taking way too long to show any good stuff.. :impatient:

For those that ordered through the AMC store when the Pets were apparently listed as a pair; are any of you still in with your order?
I ask because I haven't canceled and still maintain a very shaky/confusing line of communication with their customer service and I recently got a response that states in part, "We have received information from management that you will still be receiving both figures of Michonne's Pet Zombies Figures.":dunno

I still have my order open with them, but I'm thinking about cancelling altogether. Honestly, my interest in TWD has grown tiresome. Expensive customs, lines taking too long to come out, etc. has just made me uninterested.

Good luck to you if you get them both.
When I inquired, the just told me they were canceling my order. No offer to discount, or reorder, nothing.
Their customer service is nonexistent.

Did anyone see this posted on the OSR Facebook page?

Attachments

• WalkingDead.jpg
    WalkingDead.jpg
    366.5 KB · Views: 331

That image, or one of the same table with almost the same spread, was up here a few months ago.

:panic: when when :pray: I hope that we will be able soon to get finally the pets.
And some new info about more TWD 1/6 scale. Come on ThreeZero :impatient: dont be like Hot Toys :monkey3 :lol

I still have my order open with them, but I'm thinking about cancelling altogether. Honestly, my interest in TWD has grown tiresome. Expensive customs, lines taking too long to come out, etc. has just made me uninterested.
I hear you. My collecting has slowed down quite a bit in the last few years, so delays don't bother me. TWD is a line I would like to have complete; as complete as I deem necessary of course.

Good luck to you if you get them both.
When I inquired, the just told me they were canceling my order. No offer to discount, or reorder, nothing.
Their customer service is nonexistent.
Customer service is definitely not their strength. Oddly enough they have, to some extent, kept me informed about my order when I email them. It's always a different person responding, however. Now, I wasn't expecting them to fulfill the order when I ordered but I figured it couldn't hurt. I could just cancel and that would be the end of that. However, I played their game when they offered the discount on the second figure. I did ask which one I should order since the original offer did not differentiate between the two. That's when I got the response that both figures would be sent.

I just noticed Rick's sheriff shirt above the 2 Daryl head sculpts

Yea and in the box the 2 Daryl painted sculpts are on is Rick's sherriff hat:).

I hope the sherriff Rick comes with his jacket too!

Back