ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead Michonne's Pet Walkers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead

Nothing wrong with BBT in my eyes. I even have it on DVD (not BR though) S1-S5. I enjoy watching 1-3 episodes when I go to bed. I keep enjoying the lovely created backdrops. All those great collectibles, its just fun too watch, if you dont take it too serious. 2 1/2 men however...

Yeah, i too am a fan of BBT. Dont understand the strong hate for that show at all. I mean its obviously not the funniest thing ive seen or the funniest show on tv, but its pretty entertaining for what it is. To say its the worst is a tad extreme. TWD and GOT though are by far the best shows.

Ugh... now ThreeZero really needs to announce something. :monkey4

Interesting ...

The only Walking Dead I see in that picture is Michonne's head (and can't really get a great look at it).

LOVING the look of Ned Stark's outfit!

I don't play the game, but is that a giant Titan Fall robot? Wow.

What are the other two dressed bodies from?

Those two other bodies are from Dead Space 3. That giant robot is indeed from Titanfall.

Does anyone knows how can I cancel this order ? I sent them idiots 2 emails without a reply.

Thanks

Does anyone knows how can I cancel this order ? I sent them idiots 2 emails without a reply.

Thanks
Lol, my excitement for these is pretty much gone, I pre ordered and paid in full
I doubt I can cancel at this point, let me know if it works out for you

Were tentative dates ever given? These, and other 3Zero licenses really seem like 2015/2016 releases to me - and I don't mean early in either year. I can't recall any major licenses being released the same year they're teased. If we had full press images and announcements, then maybe 2014. Pets excluded of course.

It would be nice to see more development images to pass the time, but we'd all better be prepared for the long game.

Back