Any reenactors here?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shocktrooper_au

Super Freak
Reaction score
I went to a medieval festival the other day and really caught the dress up bug for next year, anybody here already doing it, civil war? Medeval? Ww1, ww2. Thought since there's a lot here that do movie costuming there may be interest here for historical costuming...... I'm currently pricing up a crusader period amour for myself and getting the wife a costume

Feel free to post pics of your costume and discuss from any period
Here's a look I'll be aiming for next year, similar not exact

s9cw.jpg

Last edited:
Really no-one, I thought his place would have been a hive of people who dedicate their summers or winters to recreating historical events, as soon as some my gear starts rolling in I'll post some pics and see if I can peek some interest:) otherwise it's going to be a lonely thread :thud:

It's not as expensive as I 1st thought, basically for the cost of a couple of statues I can be fitted out pretty authentically. And if I want combat training it costs the price of one figure a year to cover the insurance :)

I know someone who does civil war re enacting. I'm a relic hunter with my metal detector, but never got in to re enacting.

I know someone who does civil war re enacting. I'm a relic hunter with my metal detector, but never got in to re enacting.
Relic hunting would be fun too, Australia is a bit to young historically and wide spread for that but would love to go looking for treasure/loot

Some more, taught myself how to sew the aventail on too
bnpf.jpg
[/URL]Uploaded with ImageShack.com[/IMG]

Back