Premium Format Red Skull Premium Format #2 - 2013 version-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you guys get UPS and we get Fed-Ex.
Fed-Ex have been very quick and efficient for me.
U.S to U.K in 4-5 days is pretty awesome!

Last edited:
Weight is good. I guess I was referring to a perception of smaller body size. But if that is supposed to fit the character, then it's all good.

I'm hoping the trench coat holds up well over time.

So you guys get UPS and we get Fed-Ex.
Fed-Ex have been very quick and efficient for me.
U.S to U.K in 4-5 days is pretty awesome!
I get fed ex too
Weight is good. I guess I was referring to a perception of smaller body size. But if that is supposed to fit the character, then it's all good.

I'm hoping the trench coat holds up well over time.
I think nthe coat just adds a bit to his size, the older PF had a fitted uniform. Too bad we can remove the coat on this. Would make for an amazing display

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I just saw this in store yesterday. Looks pretty nice. It was just the Reg. but the head sculpt was awesome.

IMHO, I still hate fabric that takes up so much of a statue. It's the only thing that takes away from this piece. I cant see any details, just a giant doll coat. All the sculpted parts are phenomenal though.

I think it looks way nicer than any fully sculpted one could look. Cause I think a big sculpted leather coat just wouldn't look like a leather coat

I thought the Star Wars Mythos statues did a great job with sculpting dynamic cloth. But I understand that there is different taste when it comes to PF's and statues. Like I said though, the sculpted parts on this statue are fantastic.

I thought the Star Wars Mythos statues did a great job with sculpting dynamic cloth. But I understand that there is different taste when it comes to PF's and statues. Like I said though, the sculpted parts on this statue are fantastic.

The Mythos was perfect :clap

Yeah the jacket on this guy is the shiznit. It adds so much to the character and gives you multiple display options

By the way the regular version has a removable head even though it doesn't come with 2 heads like the exclusive. I know people question that sometimes.
It makes sense to have all the parts interchangeable for replacement purposes to me.

Yeah the jacket on this guy is the shiznit. It adds so much to the character and gives you multiple display options

Yeah mixed-media for me as well with a character like this. I'm cool with characters like Wolverine & Spiderman being fully sculpted because there wearing a skin-tight costume but I much prefer mixed-media other wise

I don't understand when people say there's not enough detail because when I look at my Joker PF for example it's oozing detail from his cufflinks to his flower

But I'm not knocking anyone's opinion who thinks otherwise because we all have different tastes

Yeah mixed-media for me as well with a character like this. I'm cool with characters like Wolverine & Spiderman being fully sculpted because there wearing a skin-tight costume but I much prefer mixed-media other wise

I don't understand when people say there's not enough detail because when I look at my Joker PF for example it's oozing detail from his cufflinks to his flower

But I'm not knocking anyone's opinion who thinks otherwise because we all have different tastes
Yeah man. Some pieces you HAVE to have the mm to make it sweeter. My Supes, BMB, Red Skull totally prove that. Hellboy is another piece I'm looking forward to. The only thing i regret them Not doing for Red Skull is that the coat cannot be removed. Which if it could be would have been the Greatest Red Skull PF ever to be produced

Johann Shmidt (Why isn't there a "c" in his last name?) arrived today in EX form with a very low number of 12/500. He'd hideously beautiful. Here are my initial out-of-box pics for your enjoyment.

I received this and I like how it looks but how it feels is rather skimpy. The original PF is way heavier than this. If they continue making these things light as a feather I don't think they should call them statues anymore... especially at the price these things cost.

Other than that I am pleased with it mostly.

Here are some pics of my hobby room, still WIP

I received this and I like how it looks but how it feels is rather skimpy. The original PF is way heavier than this. If they continue making these things light as a feather I don't think they should call them statues anymore... especially at the price these things cost.

Other than that I am pleased with it mostly.

Here are some pics of my hobby room, still WIP

Isn't most of the "heft" of the original in the base though? From your pics the new PF actually looks to be a bit larger than the old.
BTW, nice looking room

Back