Premium Format Red Skull Premium Format #2 - 2013 version-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well what d'ya know! :horror things like this only happen in fairytales Steve!!! :lecture :lol :lol Congrats buddy:clap

P.S. No more taking the piss out of my age mate...now your as old as me :yess:

Andy yeah your in good shape but no way are you 39. I know what you look like :lol

This is Andy's latest selfie for his FB profile pic guys. I'll leave it up to you to believe if Andy is telling the truth about his age or not

ydute3az.jpg

Happy Birthday :)

No convert for me but my ex Cap PF did convert a week ago

happy b day bro & congrats!

Great day for a conversion. Happy B-day!

Thanks for the birthday greetings guys :duff

I think SS should give it to me for free being that it is my birthday :lol

Can I be nosey and ask what date you went on the WL? I'm April 1st myself and really want a conversion

I think it was February, I can't remember the exact date

Last edited:
Andy yeah your in good shape but no way are you 39. I know what you look like :lol

This is Andy's latest selfie for his FB profile pic guys. I'll leave it up to you to believe if Andy is telling the truth about his age or not

ydute3az.jpg

:lol :lol this can't be me Steve! Where's the tattoos!!!!! :dunno but ****!!!! :horror this old dude is in shape!!!! :lecture

Damn! Didn't realise Mark, Darth Snoop, worked out...

View attachment 124287
2h5qu7s.jpg

:lol :lol :clap

Seriously. I hope I look like that when I'm like in my 60s and 70s

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Posted this in the cap thread too, but sideshow confirmed for me over the phone that this will be shipped on August 13th for sure.

Posted this in the cap thread too, but sideshow confirmed for me over the phone that this will be shipped on August 13th for sure.
They better send me one of those "Ya wanna pay now?" Emails

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back