1/6 SSC Destro

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know what Alex said, but last year they stated there would be an SDCC Ex Joe for 2014. Theoretically, it would be announced before SDCC so Alex wouldn't be lying by stating that there won't be anything new "at SDCC." They're notorious for wordplay like that. That said, honestly, if there isn't, it won't be a surprise given it's a-typical Sideshow continually fumbling the ball on yet another license and driving it to it's demise while blaming their customers for "a lack of interest." Their history is littered with incidents just like this.

Hope you are right, but I'm not that optimistic. Think the Joe line is already in the SSC cemetery

**** 'em. You don't have to see it in hand (especially at this pricepoint). I have it in hand (so take that superfans and OG haters :pfft: ) and all I can say is it's a complete and total ****ing shame so much work went into such a poor representation/modernization of a classic character.

Thank you for the objective review. A rarity, for sure. :duff

but can look better..

DSC02602_zps0a22a70f.jpg

Great job!

Looks great Spider... I'm now a believer in the leatherlike suit :lol

Does the neck collar not fit on the KP03? I'd think that would be a nice addition, but KP necks tend to be pretty thick.

Looks great Spider... I'm now a believer in the leatherlike suit :lol

Does the neck collar not fit on the KP03? I'd think that would be a nice addition, but KP necks tend to be pretty thick.

not sure..i decided to go without..and the neck on the kp3 is pretty big..bigger then the SSC one...i actually had to slice up the back of the neck and squeeze it a bit and glue it so this head would fit on..and i had to change out the neck peg to a longer one...

Anybody planning on kitbashing a Dr. DOOM with Destro's exclusive mask? Might work just with Dooms premium format just released thats all i see.I guess i must order my 1st premium format soon...

For anyone who bought this, did you feel obligated to get baroness, or vice-versa?

I didn't plan on getting Baroness at first, but decided to get her after look at a lot of pictures people put online and a video review. I think they'll look great together once Baroness arrives.

Back