1/6 SSC Destro

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had an email this morning to say that my final flex pay on Destro was being moved from early May to early June! I take it that means it's been put back a month?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe that means they are going to fix this abomination. Oh wait...

In a weird twisted kinda way... this effed up take on Destro has killed the line for me. I can remember placing my very first Sideshow GI Joe order in eager hopes of being able to order a legit Destro. I vividly recall telling myself just how awesome it would be at that time.

Now with this representation of him...... I've spiraled into a state of hopelessness and despair. Sideshows handling of such an Iconic figure has caused me to lose faith, trust, and respect.

LINE DEAD.

I can only hope and accept a re-design of Destro before Sideshow is redeemed.

....All fanboy Sideshow posts... may now resume.

In a weird twisted kinda way... this effed up take on Destro has killed the line for me. I can remember placing my very first Sideshow GI Joe order in eager hopes of being able to order a legit Destro. I vividly recall telling myself just how awesome it would be at that time.

Now with this representation of him...... I've spiraled into a state of hopelessness and despair. Sideshows handling of such an Iconic figure has caused me to lose faith, trust, and respect.

LINE DEAD.

I can only hope and accept a re-design of Destro before Sideshow is redeemed.

....All fanboy Sideshow posts... may now resume.

I guess you could say that the line Destroed, lol. :lol

:rolleyes2 don't you have a Zica turd-foot to play with?

you-tried.jpg

Yup. Destro killed it for me too.

Actually, the death throes started with the second Snake Eyes. Then the second Cobra Commander. Then the second Storm Shadow. Destro was the coup de grace.

Destro certainly didn't kill the line for me, as I'm still hopeful we see more Joes in the future.

V2 Duke, Scarlett, Roadblock, Gung Ho, Spirit... Countless others that need to be made. I guess I'll take the fanboy love/support over the doom and gloom.

It's hilarious how Teemu takes all criticism of his beloved Sideshow Destro so personally, but like Androsi just said...

:exactly: :lol

Nah just tired of you complaining about the same things over and over....I wouldn't be surprised if you already have Destro on order

My opinion appears to be an unpopular one in this thread...I really like the look of SSC Destro. Are there issues I have with the figure shown in the promotional photos? Yes but what I like about what I see far outnumbers what I think could/should be changed.

To each his own, I have a spot saved for Destro and I think he'll look great with the rest of my Cobra Command. I'm sure I'll mod him just like I have with every one of my Joes from SSC.

Not so much unpopular as uncommon. Love the sinner, hate the sin. :lecture

he is not as unpopular as you think considering the 5-6 vocal people here who don't like him...Sideshow forums is not the be all end all, ya know ;)

Back