1/6 SSC Destro

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Started on destro today now that i have all my stuff. you guys saw my 1st draft using the Hasbro head. this is Destro 2.0 .
Keep in mind this is only lower half. I screwed up a little on neck since the pin's did not want to cooperate. I gave him functioning front pockets. kept back simple.
10492180_10202244122735032_7255207042189634046_n.jpg

I added padding via shoulder padding to create him a butt since Kaustic hadn't the forethought to do so. before i attach top part ill reinforce stitches in rear he snapped one trying on pants lol
10550970_10202244143935562_5129366458274085158_n.jpg

Last edited:
Looks to be right on point to me. His classic is outfit is the best. Destro and Baroness always looked like they hung out in the Red Light District. Lol. Cant wait to start mine.

Started top I'll remove some stitches after i connect the pimp jumpsuit top and bottom. I felt making his bottom part look more like pants and not leggings would give him a better more manly look. Seeing his pipes in this top now makes me see what baroness throws herself at him.
10478663_10202248359400946_2500189983749296002_n.jpg
Once attached at waist that will pull V down further that's why I'm holding off on removing any stitches until after. The matte fabric totally works with these boots.

Great job on the custom figure but I wouldn't have bought that version of Destro since he doesn't fit in with the SS line. Fantastic throwback to the original costume though!

Exactly. If SS had been making card-art figures right from the beginning, then this is the Destro I would have expected. I'm sure it would look spectacular if all your Joes are more card-art accurate (I know I've seen a few who have made customs of almost everyone!). Nice job on the outfit!

Awesome. Thank you. If swapping bodies was all you needed to make Sideshow's any good it would have been bought. Sadly, a lot of work has to be done to make a true Destro.

actually, not too much work...just swapping out the ankle pegs from the SSC style to the kp3 ball style ones and same with the neck.....was about all i did on mine..way easier than i had planned..lol

actually, not too much work...just swapping out the ankle pegs from the SSC style to the kp3 ball style ones and same with the neck.....was about all i did on mine..way easier than i had planned..lol

You might as well have just bought a few useable parts considering all you ended up using on yours were the head, gauntlets, gun, holster, belt, boots and necklace. Not worth paying for the full figure for all of the additional upgrades and customizing it needs just to salvage this disast(ro). :lol

Still a work in progress got to make the straps for the luger holster and his shoulder strap plus tack down collar in a few places but here is progress pic

10450970_10202257402507018_5232942018734545667_n.jpg

You might as well have just bought a few useable parts considering all you ended up using on yours were the head, gauntlets, gun, holster, belt, boots and necklace. Not worth paying for the full figure for all of the additional upgrades and customizing it needs just to salvage this disast(ro). :lol

i did sell off the crap that i didnt use...lol..thankfully...got my destro for a bit cheaper....more or less...

That Destro has come together nicely. Great work on the suit. Can't wait to see the final pics.

Back