The Last of Us

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all.

Im a newbie when it comes to collecting and i've only just started (my first being the Nathan Drake PF) but plan to carry on collecting and building up a collection. Im a huge Naughty Dog fan, so I would love to see a Joel and Ellie PF be it together or separate. Im really hoping it happens at some point.

Even I might be interested in going outside my focus for a The Last of Us PF or statue. I liked the game a lot. The original statue price goes for crazy money, and could look better too.

Believe it or not I don't think SSC will touch TLOU unless Naughty Dog releases at least one, if not 2 more sequels. Despite being an unbelievable game (one of my favorited of all time), the exposure on this game was actually relatively low overall. GTA V crushed it in sales. Hardcore gamers and industry people all recognize it but a lot of casual gamers have never even heard of TLOU. It's going to take a franchise to convince SSC to make statues. Look at mass effect too...took 3 releases to get Sheppard. Even Halo which is monstrous in sales still took forever to get Master Chief in PF form. The one that sort of breaks this mold was the Dead Space statue but I think maybe they thought Isaac was uber unique looking and could appeal to horror collectors as well. Joel and Ellie are normal people and will have zero appeal to non gamers IMO. All this being said, I would drop $700 on a dual PF fo sho!

Well toy fair is here and still no figures from the best game of 2013. Such a shame. Was betting on neca but nope.

I need these in my life. I'm done collecting unless we get these. I'll take anything. PF, 12", etc.

The wtb list in here may not be long, but if Sideshow would just look at ebay and Amazon sales for the post pandemic collectors edition statues from this game, and what they are going for, they might just look a little more into this line. Those figures wouldn't be so costly if there was something else available for this game. I NEEEEEED things. PLEASE Sideshow.

HAHA. Dont worry we'll get them. This game is 8 months old so it will take a little time. I desperately want some figures from this game to. So far we have two companies confirmed for making merchandise so it wont be long before we see more from other companies like sideshow. I mean look how long it took them to make Drake? The last of us just came out so it might be awhile for sideshow atleast.

also the team that made that statue are making collectibles
https://www.projecttriforce.com/

Last edited:
Yes we will definitely see something come up, eventually. It's the eventually part I dislike because I'm an impatient person. :p

Anyone getting this set?

1.jpg

I googled Iminime, seems they are a small custom company and you pay $300 for a year of membership.

Guess it'd be better to wait for Sideshow to actually make the set.

Theres a thread for this set in the Interest section. I believe the PO for this is already done, but I could be wrong. go to cinemascale.com

$900 + international shipping for the pair is way too much for me.

I ordered a set....game was awesome. Hopefully these come out with no issues

Now that I'm able to post again in this section, how about those Joel and Ellie PF's Sideshow. Come on, you know you want to make them. :wave

I check on a weekly basis to see if there is any news on a Joel or Ellie PF from Sideshow as I would drop the money on it/them in an instant. My Nathan Drake PF looks awesome, but he needs a Joel and Ellie next to him :D

While I think the CinemaScale model of Joel (or Joe as they call him) looks pretty good, there are 2 big issues with it for me personally and thats the style and the price. Im just not a huge fan of the way it looks (i.e its not a PF) and the price is ridiculous and how they think they can justify the price is shocking. They know people want either a Joel and/or Ellie and they bumping the price because of it. I cant see them selling a huge amount at that price.

I had no issues paying for my Nathan Drake PF as it was superb and I knew I was getting quality.

Come on SS, get the ball rolling on those Joel and Ellie PF's please :clap

Back