1/6 MMS207-Superman III-Evil Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My posse's trying to part his MMS 207 out. What's the fair price for the rubble stand, friends? TIA!

This is my Evil Version display

xDF3mgq.jpg
ox5moZ3.jpg
MccKg5F.jpg

Does anybody know how to fix the Evil Superman knee joint problem from buckling. The Original Hot Toys Superman's body had a firmer knee joint (there was friction when bending it). However, Evil Superman knees seem very weak. How can i fix this problem?

Does anybody know how to fix the Evil Superman knee joint problem from buckling. The Original Hot Toys Superman's body had a firmer knee joint (there was friction when bending it). However, Evil Superman knees seem very weak. How can i fix this problem?

Take the knee joint out and tighten the screws. If that doesn't work, you could remove the screws, wedge polythene in there and then tighten the screws.

Fellow boardie, The Chev, told me this is back up at SS. Just wanted to pass this along to anyone looking for one. Happy hunting!

This has been sold out 2 times already or at least waitlist status. I was on waitlist just about a couple of days and got it converted now in july. How is that possible? Are Hot Toys now making it on individually orders?

Back