Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im guessing the 15th is when shes arriving to SSC. Lets hope she ships on the 15th as well!

I hope they do not do what they did with Superman. I still haven't received my exclusive. I preordered Red Sonja within the first hour, but I didn't use flex pay. I hope I get her in the first batch.

Omg! Sideshow cancelled my order for red sonja!
From the beginning i asked for my terminator premium format to be cancelled and to use my courtesy nrd to be moved to red sonja. Instead sideshow cancelled my red sonja and put the nrd to terminator! Omg! Wtf?!

Alright folks, so I finally got a shipping estimate of $40 to Toronto. So this little lady isn't too far away at this point!

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

It used to be $25 shipping to Canada for everything...:(
You mustve been around a long time. In have NEver has anything ship for under 40, actually i shouldnt say never because Spidey Com shipped for $30

You mustve been around a long time. In have NEver has anything ship for under 40, actually i shouldnt say never because Spidey Com shipped for $30

It's true man. I think they switched last year or the year before. Used to be $25 flat rate, unless the box was exceptionally large.

I received my shipping quote too and it's $30 cheaper than Hellboy, to ship. She's bigger than he is yet 66% cheaper to ship?
I want to believe...

It's true man. I think they switched last year or the year before. Used to be $25 flat rate, unless the box was exceptionally large.
Damn! Wish it was Still like that man. It adds up eventually especially the way we all order these things.
I received my shipping quote too and it's $30 cheaper than Hellboy, to ship. She's bigger than he is yet 66% cheaper to ship?
I want to believe...
Damn! It cost you $70 to ship? HB cost me $40 but then I paid another $70 i think to FedEx lol

Damn! Wish it was Still like that man. It adds up eventually especially the way we all order these things.

Damn! It cost you $70 to ship? HB cost me $40 but then I paid another $70 i think to FedEx lol

Hellboy was $45 to ship
Red Sonja is around $15
& the Hulk Gladiator email I just received says the shipping is $32
I'm starting to think I was gouged on the shipping for Hellboy.

Back