Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get that but you Lured me in also with the Expectation of New Images :thwak:lol:lol:lol

It's sad to be a Broken Toy my Friend, I know, I have been missing a spring for a long time :lol:lol:lol

Be Cool Colin
Al
Don't worry Al, we'll get some in hand pics soon enough. Remember the wait to PO from Comic Con last year. I went crazy for a few months last year cause of all the damn HT Iron Men they kept putting up and no PFs. This year we just wait for her to arrive.

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Don't worry Al, we'll get some in hand pics soon enough. Remember the wait to PO from Comic Con last year. I went crazy for a few months last year cause of all the damn HT Iron Men they kept putting up and no PFs. This year we just wait for her to arrive.

Thank You my Friend for talking me away from the Ledge :lol:lol:lol:lol

Two More Months my Friend

Al

Thank You my Friend for talking me away from the Ledge :lol:lol:lol:lol

Two More Months my Friend

Al
Two more months man. They'll fly by and before you know it a whole load of figs will be flooding in

Unless it turns into a Superman Fiasco....
ShutYourMouth.gif

hahaha jedi, sorry I'm trying to give myself scenarios where I don't have to spend more money. I leave the thread thinking, nope I don't have funds so just leave it alone. Then I see some pics and think DAMMIT! I need her now...

The collector's struggle is real! :gah:

Hahahah :rotfl

Sorry, just need me some more time to get some funds for this beauty. Unless a black chain variant occurs :naughty

Haha I'll also take the beating, just no nutshots :lol

Well I can say this much you seem prepared and the Black Chain Variant sounds Very Tempting but I can't promise you the latter, sometimes sterilization is the only course of action my Friend :lol:lol:lol

Be Cool Doc
Al

Well I can say this much you seem prepared and the Black Chain Variant sounds Very Tempting but I can't promise you the latter, sometimes sterilization is the only course of action my Friend :lol:lol:lol

Be Cool Doc
Al

HAHAHAHA I just spit my cherry limeade everywhere lol.

Okay I'll take it, but I'm sure she will come in September right? Am I do this correctly?....

oh forgot to insert appropriate icon: :impatient:

HAHAHAHA I just spit my cherry limeade everywhere lol.

Okay I'll take it, but I'm sure she will come in September right? Am I do this correctly?....

oh forgot to insert appropriate icon: :impatient:

1415653.gif

Doc all jokes aside I know what you mean. Holy crap never even thought about a black chainmail version. How hot would THAT be? Anyone wanna do a fellow Freak brother a favour and Photoshop that ****?

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Okay since I had never seen her in Black Chainmail I was judging all of you for indulging in your goth girl fantasies. Just to let you know :lol

View attachment 123493

Aww damn it...I didn't grab the right one, brb

Yeah but that one looks good too.

Depending on the material, I'd probably grab the regular, and have it painted in black.

Back