Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll probably cancel her either today or tomorrow so one of you shall hopefully get converted.

Time to build a bridge. Seriously, are you going to say this 'joke' about every release now?

He already repeats the same refrain on a multitude of other subjects, ES, WL so why should this be any different? Broken record is broken.

I am really excited for RS. Having a hard time deciding what Conan to get to pair her up with though. Not 100% satisfied with any of my choices atm.

Just saying. Thats the lowest. This piece has so much potential

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Just saying. Thats the lowest. This piece has so much potential

They are looking for suckers at that price. Anyone who has half a brain would not buy her right now even for $300, after that amount of time the guy does not have to send anything and you are stuck. Too risky.

They are looking for suckers at that price. Anyone who has half a brain would not buy her right now even for $300, after that amount of time the guy does not have to send anything and you are stuck. Too risky.

Not the reg man, the Ex. You won't find the Ex for 300 now or ever lol

You missed the whole point.

I was under the impression that you did. I get what you mean about it being about them trying to find suckers. The other comment about getting her for $300 was too random for me to care about the other point

I was under the impression that you did. I get what you mean about it being about them trying to find suckers. The other comment about getting her for $300 was too random for me to care about the other point

You still don't get it. It could be any amount and I would not do it, just too risky as past 45 days they don't need to ship you ANYTHING and they keep your money.

Some sellers are actually nice enough to let you cancel the order and redo it before 45 days. Obvioulsy too much effort for a long term preorder but if it is a good enough deal then it can be worth the hassle. If they won't cancel then you let Paypal know they are not sending anything.

Back