Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
INCOMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

I hope she's terrible (except for Col, Al, Jedi, and Jim) and people cancel; so that I may get my conversion lol.

Just kidding. Hope you all get her soon. Hope regs dont sell out if I dont get a exclusive.
Lmfao dude you're the best man
Mine was flex, ordered last october as well. also full charge with shipping came thru
I think I got charged but haven't gotten my email. Did you get one?

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

So I called them :) I was charged but the rep I spoke to said it probably won't ship today

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I'm sure they'll do a black and white variant down the road, like some of those AH! covers.

Did you not order her the day she went up?

Ha nope, I decided I didn't want her. Then I decided I did and now I am not sure I do anymore however, I am still curious as to what my position is.

this is gonna be so off da charts, i am pretty certain you'll beg to get her in your collection. I already have her space set aside.

Ha nope, I decided I didn't want her. Then I decided I did and now I am not sure I do anymore however, I am still curious as to what my position is.

Just got my 14 day notice for the reg. Still not sure if I'll be keeping her, but fingers crossed for a conversion just in case.

Back