Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some sellers are actually nice enough to let you cancel the order and redo it before 45 days. Obvioulsy too much effort for a long term preorder but if it is a good enough deal then it can be worth the hassle. If they won't cancel then you let Paypal know they are not sending anything.

to me, no deal is good enough that would convince me to do a preorder on ebay. the percentages are way too high to risk doing something that will probably come back to make you regret it. for every one story of a transaction like that , that turned out well, there's hundreds more that turn out horrible for the buyer. for people who do this, you guys are extremely ballsy, you're essentially swimming with sharks.

to me, no deal is good enough that would convince me to do a preorder on ebay. the percentages are way too high to risk doing something that will probably come back to make you regret it. for every one story of a transaction like that , that turned out well, there's hundreds more that turn out horrible for the buyer. for people who do this, you guys are extremely ballsy, you're essentially swimming with sharks.

That is exactly what I was saying, why risk it? The better the deal the more I would be suspicious. Even if it was through a good company like BBTS I would be hesitant, not that I don't trust them, but anytime paypal is involved there is a chance for problems.

CONVERSION

CONVERSION

After 4 MONTHS I finally have an order!

For those tracking where the list may be I ordered December 22, 2013 and it converted today.

Thanks. I expected it to convert but didn't think it would take near as long.
It will be interesting to see what happens as it nears closer to release. Probably a December delay before that though.

Thanks. I expected it to convert but didn't think it would take near as long.
It will be interesting to see what happens as it nears closer to release. Probably a December delay before that though.

Once it gets closer to shipping you will start seeing a lot more conversions.

CONVERSION

After 4 MONTHS I finally have an order!
Congratu-effin-lations bro! This statue is going to be amazing!
For those tracking where the list may be I ordered December 22, 2013 and it converted today.

Congrats qz! :clap
Biggest Ex or fail of recent times.

**** yeah! EX or FAIL!

I was so sad to read that you almost gave her up cause of space on the other thread. I'm glad you're keeping her man, she's truly a beautiful statue. Hope her face comes out like their job on Superman. She'll be a grail for sure

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Me? Yeah.
Planned everything last night. All good but can't squeeze the new Hulk in :gah:

I know the feeling. I'm new to this and without even half of my PO list arriving I'm already starting to wonder where I'm going to put everything. Apoc is the one I'm most worried about

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

I will not be displaying her with the head unless it is halloween. The only reason that i want the EX is bc it doesn't cost any extra and if I decide to sell it in the future it will certainly help on all fronts.

I will not be displaying her with the head unless it is halloween. The only reason that i want the EX is bc it doesn't cost any extra and if I decide to sell it in the future it will certainly help on all fronts.

If all you care about is the cost let someone have the EX who wants it and order the regular through a local shop at a discount.

things that show at sdcc don't usually go up for order for months, this will be out by then.

I just entered the SS sdcc contests. I wished they had the same for the morhincon for the power rangers. It would be so nice to meet the power rangers casts. Both is so far away I would need a paid trip contest to get there.

wait untill SDCC reveals and then there will be a lot more conversions.

I'll be providing more pics from sdcc again this summer, only this time instead of using my arm to demonstrate scale, I'm actually going to pack a tape measurer!

Back