Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
School councilors Tell you ? How old are you, 17?

If you grab Sonja, you have your hands full already brah ;)

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Hahaha amen to that!

And no, I'm 21, and I'm almost ready to graduate at the local college, but no idea in what field to go to. Only did my gen eds, so I'm the outcast in those parks.

I just got an offer for LD and Vampi....it seems like Sonja is becoming a reality....

Here lies Doc's Wallet
01-01-2002 ------ 07-27-2014

In Sonja we Trust.

The black looks bad. I'm really not sure what you guys are smoking.
Black tar heroin
Hahaha amen to that!

And no, I'm 21, and I'm almost ready to graduate at the local college, but no idea in what field to go to. Only did my gen eds, so I'm the outcast in those parks.

I just got an offer for LD and Vampi....it seems like Sonja is becoming a reality....

Here lies Doc's Wallet
01-01-2002 ------ 07-27-2014

In Sonja we Trust.
How are you affording these things? Are you Selling Black tea heroin?
For the record, I don't like the black look.
For the record you'd you'd like it without the bikini period

Lol and before you do it...

y17WVsH.gif

How are you affording these things? Are you Selling Black tea heroin?

with a solid savings account, originally saving for a car but got a donated one for 700 bucks. Helps that I got health insurance refunds due to cancelled plans, a part time almost full time job, WiFi no phone, and a decent rent plan with the parents.

Also my sister won a lawsuit and owes me close to 5k which may come into the account soon enough. :lol

Spoiled right?

with a solid savings account, originally saving for a car but got a donated one for 700 bucks. Helps that I got health insurance refunds due to cancelled plans, a part time almost full time job, WiFi no phone, and a decent rent plan with the parents.

Also my sister won a lawsuit and owes me close to 5k which may come into the account soon enough. :lol

Spoiled right?
Not spoiled. Sounds like you sorta got your **** together. It's good, especially at that age.

Back