Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I cancelled my EX PO so someone will be converting. I did not want to do it but with all these other PF coming out, I couldn't afford to get them all and Sonja was the one to be cut out of the bunch. And I do believe this is an EX or fail piece so I know I won't have a chance of getting the EX in the future at retail price. But I still can't wait to see how it comes out when it's released.
That's the saddest **** I've read in a long time. Im sure you could've easily cut something that isn't nearly as awesome

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

One more month and that EX Red Headed Warrior will be mine

Al
HOLY ****! I am so amped! Cannot wait aaaaaaah! Lol getting Red Skull soon so he'll tide me over. Then I get Sonja and Hellboy!

That's the saddest **** I've read in a long time. Im sure you could've easily cut something that isn't nearly as awesome

Well, of course you would know it is the saddest thing you've read in a long time. I mean for someone who has had 5,195 post in only about a year, you've most definitely earned the entitlement to determined on what is "sad."

HOLY ****! I am so amped! Cannot wait aaaaaaah! Lol getting Red Skull soon so he'll tide me over. Then I get Sonja and Hellboy!

A Triple Red Threat, Wicked! must be a Mars thing as it is closest to earth the end of August into September :dunno

Well, of course you would know it is the saddest thing you've read in a long time. I mean for someone who has had 5,195 post in only about a year, you've most definitely earned the entitlement to determined on what is "sad."

You give him to much credit, Feenux, He's Really a Trust Fund Statue Hoarding Shut-in, who's one Keystroke away from turning into CBG :lol:lol:lol:lol and don't look at me I am a Broken Toy, whose Lost with nowhere to go :dunno :lol:lol:lol

Be Cool my Friends
Al

Hahaha its just cause for me she's been my most anticipated piece after the Batman PF Lol damn yeah a lot of posts. Too much time on my hands

A Triple Red Threat, Wicked! must be a Mars thing as it is closest to earth the end of August into September :dunno

You give him to much credit, Feenux, He's Really a Trust Fund Statue Hoarding Shut-in, who's one Keystroke away from turning into CBG :lol:lol:lol:lol and don't look at me I am a Broken Toy, whose Lost with nowhere to go :dunno :lol:lol:lol

Be Cool my Friends
Al

You lost when you compared me to CBG :( Lol yeah my parents left me a **** load of money when their yacht sank off the coast of Madagascar. I'll be buying statues for two lifetimes. Feenux I'd be happy to help you buy Sonja.

Yeah Al getting Skull on Monday :) so amped

I just wanted to post the following here. I was using the SS web chat to move up my Hellboy shipment and asked about Red Sonja.
It looks like it will be on time, next month -

me: thank you so much! One last question. Is Red Sonja still on schedule to release next month? You can charge me asap on her too:)
Sideshow: It is but we do not have an exact date as of yet.

Back