Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette

Looks like this was delayed again. The product page now says Feb 2015. My flex dates haven't been updated yet but I'm sure I will be getting an email soon.

Ahhh Nuts! As long as it's good I'll not complain too much, but that is quite a delay.

Ahhh Nuts! As long as it's good I'll not complain too much, but that is quite a delay.

I have issue with this. Sideshow wont help me change in flex plans or dates coz of that had to cancel this n now i m on waitlist for Ex. for what I loose NRD for?? If this going to delayed this much they should have allow me long flex. what should i do guys?

Looks like this was delayed again. The product page now says Feb 2015. My flex dates haven't been updated yet but I'm sure I will be getting an email soon.

Are you sure they gave a year? - was it categorically stated as 2015? :)

I have issue with this. Sideshow wont help me change in flex plans or dates coz of that had to cancel this n now i m on waitlist for Ex. for what I loose NRD for?? If this going to delayed this much they should have allow me long flex. what should i do guys?

Contact them. Out of order that they can't help you out just before announcing a huge delay.

Yarp - totally agree - I'd be major pissed about this! Are we now subscribers to the "Sideshow bank of America (by way of the CEO's holiday fund)"?

Geez! - I wouldn't mind if they corrected the issues with the sculpt - but - well - let's not start THAT up again :cuckoo:

Contact them. Out of order that they can't help you out just before announcing a huge delay.

well they cant help me. just contacted them. they said i have to pay NRD again even its delayed they cant help me.

February 2015!! Damn. I hope they fix the problems with this maquette.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette

I have faith in this statue.
My P1 maquette is waiting for this

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Back