Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette

A member on here Python was told by a chap called Igo who is close to the project at sideshow. So it's as confirmed as it could be :yess:

Will sideshow update the pics on the site with the addition I wonder...

man that is really great news indeed if it were true.. but i wonder how are they gonna make the adjustments in advertising though.. hopefully there's an update or something.. was a bit put off when they told me there wont be any stand for the head over on FB last year. stoked for this news hope it pulls through..

Cant wait for P2 Maquette ex to join the family. Highly anticipated piece for me.
10150724_4090445195010_8851814401208077807_n.jpg

Almost ordered that P1 from the Art Department today, made contact and set it all up but decided to pull out in the end.

I'm going to wait for an official P1 to swing around again, hopefully in LSF or 1/4 scale form. I've got Wolf and P2 coming soon so they can tide me over until the inevitable P1 re-release.

Thought you already had Wolf SS?

Yeah, just the way I worded it, I meant - I have Wolf - and I've got P2 coming.

I opted to spend the cash on a 60 inch Television. That was my actual Dilemma today in the store.

"Predator statue or Extremely Large TV"

Tv Won.

Nice!
There will be a new licensed 1:4-1:3 P1 soon you would of thought.

A 1:3 P2 is my dream right now.

An LSF would be cool indeed... I'd actually pay the 4k for a P1 and P2 if they did it.

Why did they cancel? Same address?
Someone else is going to be happy.

Yeah 1 per address on this one.
They allow 2 per address on the PF I had ordered but I'm cancelling that one too and just hope the one I get doesn't get here broken (yeah right)
I will lose a deposit of $30 but I just decided to just take my chances.
I must have thought I was rich when I came up with that plan :lol

Almost ordered that P1 from the Art Department today, made contact and set it all up but decided to pull out in the end.

I'm going to wait for an official P1 to swing around again, hopefully in LSF or 1/4 scale form. I've got Wolf and P2 coming soon so they can tide me over until the inevitable P1 re-release.

P1 LSF? Yes please!!

Back