Hot Toys - Toy Fairs EX - CA TFA: Captain America (Star Spangled Man Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing. And that head from the titan figure works perfectly.

Genius.
You can get a backdrop done for your detolf if you have a signmaking shop locally. They could just print you one on foamboard backed vinyl.

I'm using a foam backboard now so I'm halfway there. I'll find someone to make one for me. It's one of my favorite displays in my collection, just needs a little extra to make it pop.

The only reason I bought Star-Spangled Captain America was so I could have this display in my collection. I just need a big American flag for the background.

4edabuge.jpg

:lol Nice! I love the set up. :clap:

Thanks! It took forever to get them in a pose where they didn't topple over. It's been weeks now and they're still standing. I just wish the Captain America figure had a little more flexibility. His range of arm movement isn't very good.

Don't mind the bad picture, but I'm so glad I got this figure. Looks way better in person. Gotta dig out my Rescue Cap and Red Skull and make a TFA shelf.

826931EF-451C-456B-A8DC-5C1DBF52F3D3_zpskjrmzx9b.jpg

Lol thanks. I'm not sure if I want to display him with just his shield or all geared up.

BTW, is all your unmasked HS Hot Toys? I was looking at the KO on eBay. Do you own them too?

I have maybe five or six of the bootleg Cap heads. But the ones on display are the official Rescue Sculpt. I know it's crazy but there are about $600 worth of Rescue sculpts on my Cap figures...
In any case, here are some pics of the real HT Rescue sculpt and the bootleg for a side by side comparison.
In both pics, the one i am holding is the bootleg.

IMG_4369.jpg

IMG_4370.jpg

Wow $600 worth or Rescue sculpts! Oh and 5-6 bootleg ones. Talk about hardcore. Thanks for the picture, they look good. Are they also nice in hand? Any seller you recommend? What's the lowest price you found? Thanks.

I have maybe five or six of the bootleg Cap heads. But the ones on display are the official Rescue Sculpt. I know it's crazy but there are about $600 worth of Rescue sculpts on my Cap figures...
In any case, here are some pics of the real HT Rescue sculpt and the bootleg for a side by side comparison.
In both pics, the one i am holding is the bootleg.

IMG_4369.jpg

IMG_4370.jpg

Also interested in where and how much on the bootleg sculpts. They don't look too bad.

No worries.
See below.

Wow $600 worth or Rescue sculpts! Oh and 5-6 bootleg ones. Talk about hardcore.

All my Cap figures have the Rescue sculpt as a swap out for when they are displayed unmasked.

null_zps1eb52996.jpg

Thanks for the picture, they look good. Are they also nice in hand? Any seller you recommend? What's the lowest price you found? Thanks.

You should be looking to pay $28 shipped for the bootleg. And anywhere up to $120 for the HT version.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-1-6...8728?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item1e7cf57048

That link above is for Kit Chen on Ebay. She is also on Facebook. I have bought loads of stuff from her. She also has a Civlian Cap costume set for sale right now: https://www.ebay.com/itm/POPTOYS-1-...3501?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item1e8aa1b99d
In any case, if you friend Kit on facebook, she can also do deals on items. If you're willing to trust her and send payment as gift, you can save a little more. And i have bought stacks of stuff off her that way.

Thank you for all the info. Gonna try and pick up one of the head sculpt. Thanks!

No worries.
See below.

All my Cap figures have the Rescue sculpt as a swap out for when they are displayed unmasked.

null_zps1eb52996.jpg

You should be looking to pay $28 shipped for the bootleg. And anywhere up to $120 for the HT version.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-1-6...8728?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item1e7cf57048

That link above is for Kit Chen on Ebay. She is also on Facebook. I have bought loads of stuff from her. She also has a Civlian Cap costume set for sale right now: https://www.ebay.com/itm/POPTOYS-1-...3501?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item1e8aa1b99d
In any case, if you friend Kit on facebook, she can also do deals on items. If you're willing to trust her and send payment as gift, you can save a little more. And i have bought stacks of stuff off her that way.

Back