Machew1031's Collection Update HT Marty McFly/ Rahmier84 Medicom Yoda

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Machew1031's Collection Update One's Customs Pluto

Got this guy in the other day. Not the biggest horror fan but i still really like the genre. Halloween and The Lost boys are some of my favorites. Always liked the 2006 remake of The Hills have eyes. And when i saw this figure for the first time a few months ago on Ones Youtube channel i thought it was amazing. Now in hand theres no doubt. The sculpting, painting and weathering One did on this fig is top notch. Im totally pleased with him. Wish i could have got the fine details better in the pics, the paint apps are incredible in my opinion.

Pluto

pluto1_zpscf509b80.jpg

pluto2_zps7f0f0288.jpg

pluto3_zps9e59053d.jpg

pluto4_zps292d32ae.jpg

Awesome! I'd say one of Ones most lifelike. Sculpt and paint apps look top notch. I'd love a Lizard from Hills have eyes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome! I'd say one of Ones most lifelike. Sculpt and paint apps look top notch. I'd love a Lizard from Hills have eyes

Thanks man! Yep I'm blown away by the paint apps. So many details in the skin. I agree Lizard would be really cool to see done!

Machew1031's Collection Update Ghostbusters Peter Venkman Custom/One's Custom...

Been working on this guy a while now. And he's finally about where i want him to be lol! Lot of different parts to get him right but used a lot of the mattel Ghostbusters items including the flight suit which i dyed to be more screen accurate. Sculpt is by Snyderman who did a fantastic job on this sculpt! Boots, hands, body are all Hot Toys. Elbow pads by Mando. 1/6 newspaper and magazine by Hunterdnrc. Real happy with him glad to have him done, Ghostbusters is one of my favorite films. So glad to have a Venkman in my collection lol!

Peter Venkman

venkman1_zpse7abd810.jpg

venkman2_zpsfeebe75a.jpg

venkman3_zpsd167d36e.jpg

venkman5_zpseb032bc7.jpg

venkman4_zpsd2d5e2a0.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Machew1031's Collection Update Ghostbusters Peter Venkman Custom/One's Customs Pl

Love Venky! Especially the smoke. Nice work!

Re: Machew1031's Collection Update Ghostbusters Peter Venkman Custom/One's Customs Pl

Love Venky! Especially the smoke. Nice work!

Thanks man! Yeah I figure I'd try something a little different hadn't seen anybody display him with the cig yet so thought it'd be a nice touch to the character lol!

Loving Venkman, great work :clap

Congrats on the new pieces bro! Loving that Pluto! So sick!

Thanks Mags! Means a lot! Yes I love Pluto, so much work, passion and detail went into that figure. Glad to finally have a piece by One! Thanks for stopping by brother!

Re: Machew1031's Collection Update Ghostbusters Peter Venkman Custom/One's Custom...

Been working on this guy a while now. And he's finally about where i want him to be lol! Lot of different parts to get him right but used a lot of the mattel Ghostbusters items including the flight suit which i dyed to be more screen accurate. Sculpt is by Snyderman who did a fantastic job on this sculpt! Boots, hands, body are all Hot Toys. Elbow pads by Mando. 1/6 newspaper and magazine by Hunterdnrc. Real happy with him glad to have him done, Ghostbusters is one of my favorite films. So glad to have a Venkman in my collection lol!

Peter Venkman

View attachment 123018

Loving the Venkman set up buddy :clap congrats :) Does the proton pack light up at the back also?

Re: Machew1031's Collection Update Ghostbusters Peter Venkman Custom/One's Custom...

Loving the Venkman set up buddy :clap congrats :) Does the proton pack light up at the back also?

Thank you Roberto! Yes the pack does light up, wish I could display him backwards because the proton pack is a cool piece all by itself lol!

Changing the floor in my collection room and our office room in preparation for our new baby boy due in December! So had to move the detolfs out for the time being and took the opportunity to take a collection shot of everybody together. Heres the gang!

thegang1_zps2271be40.jpg

thegang2_zpsa511fcee.jpg

Re: Machew1031's Collection Update Cheungkinmen Rocky/ Ghostbusters Peter Venkman Cus

Real happy with this piece! Great clothing, sculpt and paint work. Rocky is a movie i grew up with and its one of the few movies that when its on ill always watch it. Johnny did a fantastic job with this piece. Glad I'm lucky enough to get to own some of his work.

Cheungkinmen Rocky

rocky1_zpse176d8c7.jpg

rocky2_zps3f236445.jpg

rocky3_zpsaeb1332a.jpg

rocky4_zps4c4ecf41.jpg

Re: Machew1031's Collection Update Cheungkinmen Rocky/ Ghostbusters Peter Venkman Cus

Congrats on Rocky, always liked that piece :clap

Back