Premium Format Black Widow premium format Comic Version +White Costume

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Black Widow premium format Comic Version

I'm very bummed about this getting delayed

Well I don't know if to expect this it not? Not a huge run to have to do in batches? Plus it's a rather lengthy delay. I'm thinking my shipping/billing notice may have been a mistake but I hope not.

I chatted with Sideshow today, and they indicated this IS shipping in batches. So, people that received notice should get these in May.

I chatted with Sideshow today, and they indicated this IS shipping in batches. So, people that received notice should get these in May.

Hooray! Thanks Bmutha! I tried to chat and ask but the format is too off to work with my iPhone (doesn't let me hit the button to start the chat), and my laptop screen took a dump over the weekend. Looks like I'm getting mine early, takes away the sting of getting a later Superman batch.

Hooray! Thanks Bmutha! I tried to chat and ask but the format is too off to work with my iPhone (doesn't let me hit the button to start the chat), and my laptop screen took a dump over the weekend. Looks like I'm getting mine early, takes away the sting of getting a later Superman batch.

Yeah, wouldn't it suck to be in second batch for both? :lol Oh wait...I am :monkey4

How exactly do we onow what batch we are in? I have a may 02 charge date for widow, but nothing for superman.

How exactly do we onow what batch we are in? I have a may 02 charge date for widow, but nothing for superman.

Same here, I got my BW notice, not Superman who was a day 1 order, as many of us were.

That's your confirmation: Nothing. If you didn't get a notice, you're not in the 1st batch. That's pretty much it.

It was confirmed for Superman that FlexPay POs are being shipped first. BW, unless the 1st batch is shipping to mixed payment types, I'm assuming is probably shipping to non FlexPay POs 1st.

I'm bummed about not getting Supes in the 1st batch, but FlexPayers normally get their pieces later, so although it kind of sucks it's really not a big deal. Paying is paying, finally those who FlexPay don't have to be later, it's kind of nice that SS did this on such an anticipated piece. I never understood why SS set up plans that charge FlexPayers to ship later anyway (I'm sure there is some reason though). If anything their money has already been going in.

I'm bummed about not getting Supes in the 1st batch, but FlexPayers normally get their pieces later, so although it kind of sucks it's really not a big deal. Paying is paying, finally those who FlexPay don't have to be later, it's kind of nice that SS did this on such an anticipated piece. I never understood why SS set up plans that charge FlexPayers to ship later anyway (I'm sure there is some reason though). If anything their money has already been going in.

If I'd have to guess I would say its because SS already has the flexpayers money in pocket. So they ship the full payment ones first so they can charge them and get the moneys and then ship the ones that paid via flex.

Also I managed to get shipping notices for both this and Superman. I was a flex pay for Superman with my last payment this Friday and a wait list conversion / full pay for BW.

Come on already, covert soon! I need this one now after seeing this character in the capt movie and the animated toon. Now I know much more about this character and it's a miller sculpt. The more movies and cartoons with her in it. The more I learn about her. The more I want this.

Come on already, covert soon! I need this one now after seeing this character in the capt movie and the animated toon. Now I know much more about this character and it's a miller sculpt. The more movies and cartoons with her in it. The more I learn about her. The more I want this.

you don't deserve one

you don't deserve one

I know at the time I had no idea of who this is. So I didn't order it. But after the movies and animated cartoon. Now I know more about her. I never even seen her in comics before until the avengers came out. She is a cool name bonds like character. I will own this one way or another. I'm guessing with so many orders so done must drop this one. Too bad my punisher is not going with her. I was hoping both would work well together until I found out how thin punisher was compare to the other PF. So I will just keep her solo. Now I still have faith it will convert. With all these movies and toons with her in it, that's not helping my chances at all :(

I know at the time I had no idea of who this is. So I didn't order it. But after the movies and animated cartoon. Now I know more about her. I never even seen her in comics before until the avengers came out. She is a cool name bonds like character. I will own this one way or another. I'm guessing with so many orders so done must drop this one. Too bad my punisher is not going with her. I was hoping both would work well together until I found out how thin punisher was compare to the other PF. So I will just keep her solo. Now I still have faith it will convert. With all these movies and toons with her in it, that's not helping my chances at all :(

Her new comic that came out a few months ago is really good.

I plan on displaying mine next to my captain America allied assault. I will have her in back. Cap up front leading the way.

If I'd have to guess I would say its because SS already has the flexpayers money in pocket. So they ship the full payment ones first so they can charge them and get the moneys and then ship the ones that paid via flex.

Also I managed to get shipping notices for both this and Superman. I was a flex pay for Superman with my last payment this Friday and a wait list conversion / full pay for BW.

You might already know by now but SSAlex said today since we posted earlier that it's just the way things lined up for Superman, which she acknowledged isn't the norm. And Congrats! You made out well with these 2!

2 reasons:

1. You don't really read the comics, now do you? Lol. So I imagine you would miss her appearances.
and
2. Her importance to the comics Avengers isn't nearly as important as it is in the movies and newer cartoon. The movies has everybody thinking she's a founding member and some integral piece to who they are. In the comics, sometimes she's an Avenger, sometimes she's not, no big deal or huge loss when you've got power women like Scarlet Witch, She-Hulk and Ms./Captain Marvel around.

I plan on displaying mine next to my captain America allied assault. I will have her in back. Cap up front leading the way.

I think Cap is actually Charging Hydra, not Assaulting them LOL, but it's the same general idea. Then again I keep messing it up by calling it "Allied Attack on Hydra".

I was just looking at pics on the site tonight and it looks like there might be some new pics up. I don't remember seeing some of them. Seeing them made me real excited. She looks fantastic!

Her new comic that came out a few months ago is really good.

I thought it was terribly boring. Plus, she somehow takes a job to break out a former kingpin/dictator out of prison, has done enough research to accomplish this, but only on reflection of the piles of jailhouse tribute in his cell does it occur to her that he is this kingpin/dictator guy and she decides to off him instead. SMH...

But comic aside, I am really excited for this. I want her as part of my Avengers Comic team as seen in the movie, if that makes sense. Those are the members I am going for.

Im super happy that I receive the email and in the first batch but I am devastated ill only be charged may 2nd. Haha

Back