Premium Format Black Widow premium format Comic Version +White Costume

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Black Widow premium format Comic Version

I was just looking at pics on the site tonight and it looks like there might be some new pics up. I don't remember seeing some of them. Seeing them made me real excited. She looks fantastic!

Where? Seems like the same 5 photos

was originally being charged on May 2nd but just got an email that says the date has been moved up to April 30th...which means i should have her in hand for the 2nd

can't wait :)

was originally being charged on May 2nd but just got an email that says the date has been moved up to April 30th...which means i should have her in hand for the 2nd

can't wait :)

I got the same email. A bit of a monkey wrench since May 2nd is a payday but I can't complain about getting her any sooner.

Also Can't Wait!

Are there no upcoming Sideshow pieces at Wonder Con right now? I saw the Pop Culture Shock ones. You'd think that Black Widow and Superman would be there if so

From what I've seen of the Black Cat PF, if they can nail this skin tight suit as well as they did that one we're in for a treat. I've never seen it in person but from the pics and youtube videos I've never heard of any complaints

From what I've seen of the Black Cat PF, if they can nail this skin tight suit as well as they did that one we're in for a treat. I've never seen it in person but from the pics and youtube videos I've never heard of any complaints

That one didn't work in my opinion. It was way too thick and started to fade.

Oh hell yes!!!!!! Just got a conversion notice for the EX! So happy! I was getting worried there and I really wanted this. Thank you SS! I promise to display her well even with no punisher.

That one didn't work in my opinion. It was way too thick and started to fade.

What do you mean too thick? And started to fade? Did you have her in direct sunlight? i have this PF and it's probably one of the nicest PFs there are. No fading. She looks just as new as the day I took her out of the styro

Oh hell yes!!!!!! Just got a conversion notice for the EX! So happy! I was getting worried there and I really wanted this. Thank you SS! I promise to display her well even with no punisher.

Congrats cbg. I know you wanted her. I would like to see a pic of your display room someday

What do you mean too thick? And started to fade? Did you have her in direct sunlight? i have this PF and it's probably one of the nicest PFs there are. No fading. She looks just as new as the day I took her out of the styro
Probably dust.
Congrats cbg. I know you wanted her. I would like to see a pic of your display room someday
His cardboard box display is awesome.

ha Man everyone's mean to CBG. He's probably got a good heart, maybe just a bit indecisive sometimes.

ha Man everyone's mean to CBG. He's probably got a good heart, maybe just a bit indecisive sometimes.

Nah I think some are just jealous of my awesome display :D well maybe? Just joking everyone is just passionate about this hobby. I had to display them the way it was because of a dog and a girlfriend who might run into my very pricey statues. These things add up really fast because many I bought from the aftermarket that I missed. So I had to take strong measures.

Back