Premium Format Black Widow premium format Comic Version +White Costume

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Black Widow premium format Comic Version

Great pics!

Yeah I'm still on the fence especially with other stuff on my plate. Looks good with Ms. Drew indeed! :clap:hi5:

Yes sir! Spider Women is one hot Super Hero!!

ss.jpg

:thud:

Yes sir! Spider Women is one hot Super Hero!!

View attachment 118605

:thud:

Ain't that the damn truth. She is mighty fine, hoping to get another one, as a revamp to all that is going on with Marvel.

I'd much rather skip on the cloth for her wings.

Either way, I'm prowling for this gorgeous PF as I missed it. But was Widow worth what you paid? I know you got DP and all, but the money itself, you thought it was worth it?

Ain't that the damn truth. She is mighty fine, hoping to get another one, as a revamp to all that is going on with Marvel.

I'd much rather skip on the cloth for her wings.

Either way, I'm prowling for this gorgeous PF as I missed it. But was Widow worth what you paid? I know you got DP and all, but the money itself, you thought it was worth it?

Yes she was worth it to me. She is beautiful; the pictures don’t do her justice. I have no regrets getting her. Good Luck in your quest for Spider Women. The REG will be easier to find at a sane price than the EX. BTW her wings are sculpted, not cloth. Some complained that she was a PF with no PF material. The only minor issue I have with her is that EX comes with the Skrull Queen as the alternative portrait. It’s fine. But I would have preferred that she came with a portrait that had her hair down like this. real sexy

2320598-new_avengers_1.jpg

You know Cap and Tony are checking out that fine ass.

Wolvie's eyes are lower than usual :lol

Yeah not a fan of the skrull queen, but I don't think people would've seen a difference. Probably would've gone with an unmasked or battle damage mask.

Yeah I hope to hunt her soon.

So I missed out on the regular at cheap, so I may grab the exclusive, seeing how I like it, I may sell it, at least to break even, and just go regular. I hate doing that, but it seems like I'm doing that rental route Butttornado mentioned.

guys I received mine a while back, i think the statues really beautifull and happy to have it in my collection
but i hav a small problem, theres a loose thread from the stitching on her fabric hanging out, Im worried it might get worse and get ripped off in future, u guys think i should ask for a replacement ,cos Im not sure they will do that for just a piece of loose thread :(. but im kinda worried

sorry about the poor quality pic but only had my mob with me at the time , marked the area of problem

Doesn't look bad, but I would contact as the material could eventually tear. Or with some sewing scissors it could be cut, but I wouldn't attempt that just yet. Call customer service. I'm sure they still have plenty of replacements.

I doubt they'll replace for that, but it never hurts to contact them if you are unhappy about something.

received it first week this month, I had a damaged sniper rifle as well.. i tried to let this go,, but its continuing to bother me a bit

received it first week this month, I had a damaged sniper rifle as well.. i tried to let this go,, but its continuing to bother me a bit
Think you only get 28 days to report problems, contact them quick with better pictures.
My Dutch has a small pull in the material of his vest. It was quite prominent and bothered me. They kindly sent me a new body.

already send them a mail requesting a new rifle, think ill ask them about this issue in the next mail

already send them a mail requesting a new rifle, think ill ask them about this issue in the next mail

I'd call em, much quicker and convenient for you. Besides, emails can come off as angry and other. Phone call tends to help a ton when dealing with SS CS apparently.

I'd call em, much quicker and convenient for you. Besides, emails can come off as angry and other. Phone call tends to help a ton when dealing with SS CS apparently.
Thay will need pictures of the issue so a call is pretty pointless.
Email the returns department.

Thay will need pictures of the issue so a call is pretty pointless.
Email the returns department.

Well they take 2-5 business days to respond back, I figure calling so you can take advantage of the return time frame policy, and send pics once they are aware of the situation, to their direct service.

guys I received mine a while back, i think the statues really beautifull and happy to have it in my collection
but i hav a small problem, theres a loose thread from the stitching on her fabric hanging out, Im worried it might get worse and get ripped off in future, u guys think i should ask for a replacement ,cos Im not sure they will do that for just a piece of loose thread :(. but im kinda worried

sorry about the poor quality pic but only had my mob with me at the time , marked the area of problem
Damn! Do they ALL hang out like that, or can you zip her up?

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Well they take 2-5 business days to respond back, I figure calling so you can take advantage of the return time frame policy, and send pics once they are aware of the situation, to their direct service.
Just need to get pictures sent to [email protected] within the timeframe given.
Daniel usually responds within 24 hours.

Back