Media Resident Evil Revelations 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2?

I hope this doesn't sound rude but... that sounds like something Anderson would do in the movies :lol

Better bring Wesker back to life, someone could do that so Jake gets to meet his dad. I don't care how he comes back but he needs to come back, its crazy the longer he stays dead the more popular he becomes

I deliberately went ridiculous because that's where the series has been going. And don't lie. After RE6, my idea is way better than anything from that game :lol

They need to build up Jake more before i care about him meeting papa Wesker.

I deliberately went ridiculous because that's where the series has been going. And don't lie. After RE6, my idea is way better than anything from that game :lol

They need to build up Jake more before i care about him meeting papa Wesker.

Anything makes more sense than RE6's T-Rex and Giant Fly :lol

Yeah, Jake needs to be bad. Its in his DNA... you can't escape genes, its fate! :lol

Oh c'mon, just admit that buk kake Carla is your favorite villain of the series :lol

pjL4jHR.jpg

Fix'd :lecture

kristin2.gif

I was going to say that but I didn't want it to be reported for bypassing the censor :lol

What in the hell... were they thinking with Carla? I would of taken another transforming T-Rex over that abomination...

I honestly think the Giant Fly is worst than the T-Rex, sooo cheesy :lol

I honestly thought the blob carla was somwhat freaky. Much better than the **** we got with dinosuars and flies. Dude changed into a ****ing lion like a transformer. So atrocious.

Well we can all agree on, no redeemable monster to be found in RE6. I mean... the Javo turned into ****ing grasshoppers...

**** this franchise just reboot it already.

The main franchise should stop at RE6. I may be one of the less harsher folks towards the game (it's not good horror but it's a fun actioner), but even I recognize that it wrapped up all the loose threads where pushing it further is just excessive and unnecessary. Just give us another Outbreak Capcom, just like the first one. You know you want to.

I think Outbreak, done right, would bring back a lot of fans that have been with the series for almost two decades. Still makes me sick to my stomach that they took those servers now...

Well we can all agree on, no redeemable monster to be found in RE6. I mean... the Javo turned into ****ing grasshoppers...

nIe25UZ.gif

I admit there are a few I liked

This is the only Javo I liked:
Cg_javo1_(1).jpg

I liked the Ustanak aswell, Ustanak belongs to a different kind of game... like Psycho Break or Silent Hill. The only thing that keeps me thinking about RE6 are a few plot holes, particularly one from Chris Chapter 5... but oh well, I guess I'll never understand

I think Outbreak, done right, would bring back a lot of fans that have been with the series for almost two decades. Still makes me sick to my stomach that they took those servers now...

Outbreak is one of my favourite games of all time

Hmmm....as excited to see Revelations 2 I need to disclose that I never did get around to playing 6. And my friend even gave me a copy for free...it just sat on my shelf. I just couldn't find motivation to put it in the 360. I think I might just have to play through it so I can officially join the ranks of the RE 6 haters club.

Hmmm....as excited to see Revelations 2 I need to disclose that I never did get around to playing 6. And my friend even gave me a copy for free...it just sat on my shelf. I just couldn't find motivation to put it in the 360. I think I might just have to play through it so I can officially join the ranks of the RE 6 haters club.

I think the only parts I enjoyed of the game, were the first two chapters of Leon's campaign. It felt like a throwback to RE2 big time... but then slowly went to retardville after...

Was outbreak that big I never played it I think if any Resident Evil game was done right they would get people talking again.

Was outbreak that big I never played it I think if any Resident Evil game was done right they would get people talking again.

I didn't have the online adapter at launch and I got into it about a year before they took the servers down, but even by then it still had a pretty active community. What I loved about it was, you could get separated from the other players and you didn't have to go room to room with each other.

One time in particular in Outbreak 2, we were doing the 5th scenario, I took a wrong turn and the other three players went a different way... and I spent a good hour and a half trying to find them :lol

Never did though, they ended up completing the game without me. Outbreak 1 & 2 are probably, my favorite online experiences I've had, only downside I can think of was no mics.

Last edited:
Back