Media Resident Evil Revelations 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2?

Well it's being developed on consoles so it has potential!

Hopefully not linear and not chapter based.

Linear is here to stay, unfortunately. RE4 was linear, but there was quite of bit of back tracking in the village area.

I consider RE4 as linear as the older RE games. 5 and 6 are trully linear..

You can back track in any of the main 3 maps of RE4, thats how I discovered the hidden dog cutscene in the village. I always went back in the castle to get the Broken Butterfly with Ashley's help, the island felt a bit more linear for me

RE2/4 good? Nah, but it will be better than RE6... which isn't difficult at all since the bar was so low. I hope Hunk finally becomes a playable character.

No kidding. RE3 was originally planned to take place on a cargo ship with plant-like zombies where the main character was HUNK on his way back to Europe with the G-Virus sample.

No kidding. RE3 was originally planned to take place on a cargo ship with plant-like zombies where the main character was HUNK on his way back to Europe with the G-Virus sample.

I never knew that. I've always liked HUNK, and he shouldn't just be a Mercs game character and he needs to be expanded upon.

I just don't want him to be maskless.

News bot just confirmed that Claire will be teaming up with Enrico Marini's ghost.

I never knew that. I've always liked HUNK, and he shouldn't just be a Mercs game character and he needs to be expanded upon.

QFT. :lecture For someone who's always been hyped up with massive potential for a lonesome narrative (i.e. less heroic, more horror-oriented, gray morality etc.), I'm surprised that Capcom has barely ever done anything with HUNK save for including him in various Mercenaries minigames.

that sounds awful.

that sounds awful.

tumblr_inline_naiukd9Kj81qb361y.gif

That's not all, I think there was an RE planned where you return to the mansion in ruins for some reason. There are forums at a site Newsbot runs/used to frequent that has all this info but my memory is foggy. I'll look it up later if I find the time.

There's even concept art for that proposed RE3 starring HUNK. I think the plant-zombies are what we got in Outbreak 2.

That's not all, I think there was an RE planned where you return to the mansion in ruins for some reason. There are forums at a site Newsbot runs/used to frequent that has all this info but my memory is foggy. I'll look it up later if I find the time.

There's even concept art for that proposed RE3 starring HUNK. I think the plant-zombies are what we got in Outbreak 2.

I do recall reading about the ruins of the Mansion proposed plot.

I think the mansion ruins was supposed to go down in RE5. They need to go back to destroyed raccoon city. That would be so damn cool. There was that ending to RE outbreak that hinted at some sort of hyper mutated organism in the raccoon city crater...but nothing ever came of it :(

Are you sure Bio?? ... that doesn't sound right, I'm aware of every single concept of RE5 and I never heard anything about Raccoon city :dunno

The zombie version, 5 could've been a great game:

zwb1ig.jpg

(the totally recycled them for RE6)

Anyway, any concept of RE5 was much better than the final game...

Sounds familiar... I think its about Leon going to the mansion to see what happened, and all the STARS member are dead. Its a what if scenario.

I think it could be Dark Biohazard

Dark_biohazard.jpg

Last edited:

Are you sure Bio?? ... that doesn't sound right, I'm aware of every single concept of RE5 and I never heard anything about Raccoon city :dunno

zwb1ig.jpg

Still better than RE6.

zwb1ig.jpg

Sounds familiar... I think its about Leon going to the mansion to see what happened, and all the STARS member are dead. Its a what if scenario.

I think it could be Dark Biohazard

Dark_biohazard.jpg

No I'm not sure. I read it a million years ago. In fact it could have been made up in my head and over tim turned into something I read on the internet :lol

Back