Media Resident Evil Revelations 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right now I think that is a must for pretty much any game with with Zombies

I'd hope. Hasn't been done in any RE ever. The only thing close to a horde mode, wasn't a mode... but the last section in the "Outbreak" scenario in REO had an endless supply of zombies, but of course you couldn't kill them forever since ammo was limited.

I'd hope. Hasn't been done in any RE ever. The only thing close to a horde mode, wasn't a mode... but the last section in the "Outbreak" scenario in REO had an endless supply of zombies, but of course you couldn't kill them forever since ammo was limited.

Oh yeah I remember that... also the Cabin fight in RE4, I know those weren't zombies but the concept is there, it was super fun.

To think that was going to be in RE5..

I remember you can create a temporary barricade in Outbreak with the nailgun

I remember doing that for the first time and being blown away. Great idea to have zombies bust doors open, and you can press your weight into a door to keep it shut. REO 1-2 needs to be re-released in HD.

I remember doing that for the first time and being blown away. Great idea to have zombies bust doors open, and you can press your weight into a door to keep it shut. REO 1-2 needs to be re-released in HD.

Yeah that was awesome, that was true survival. They need to use that concept again and make another one, but with the main cast available :lecture Chris, Jill, Leon, Claire, Becca, Billy, Barry and Wesker a true Raccoon city reunion

Yeah that was awesome, that was true survival. They need to use that concept again and make another one, but with the main cast available :lecture Chris, Jill, Leon, Claire, Becca, Billy, Barry and Wesker a true Raccoon city reunion

You didn't like the Outbreak crew?

92497dbf3a83defa7e857b3f858182c4.jpg
=
53f98977bab07f1804f67a1ae71aed77.jpg

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

Also damn Capcom you bring back Cliare just to stick her in some episodic game? I mean everything else just looks great but come on. not to mention sticking her between the worst RE games of the franchise.

Back