Media Resident Evil Revelations 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2?

I'm praying to all the gods for a janurary/february release :pray:

prayer.gif

tumblr_loke7aF3zW1qkbs4x.gif

IMO its to soon i want this to be good feels like a cash grab to me though.

Ahh the game that changed everything for the worse.

Makes me wonder why people rhear the name Leon and immediately think of "survival horror":slap and of course... Chris = RE action games... :lol

RE4 is great, but after which the series jumped the shark. RE4 is more survival horror action I think, but RE5-6 is all action and nothing even resembling what made the series.

Don't get me wrong I like RE4, I'm still playing the HD edition :lol in fact I unlocked the Handcannon a few weeks ago, thats something I didn't do back in the ps2 days.

If the developer team wouldn't have changed that much maybe 5 and 6 would've been better. Thats what makes me think Revs 2 could be good at least, its being made by the same people that made REvelations as far as I know

Hasn't it always been different teams through each game? I know RE2-3 had two different teams, which is why the geography in Raccoon City makes NO sense.

Makes me wonder why people rhear the name Leon and immediately think of "survival horror":slap and of course... Chris = RE action games... :lol

Well with Chris we got two back to back games with that featured a lot of action plus chris bulked up guess they think thats an action star .

Oh crap I really hope thats a new setting. Whats with all those towers? Revelations was somewhat similar to RE1 so I expect this to be similar to RE2

I wish Leon shows up as a secondary character :pray:

Revelation was somewhat similer to Re1? Not buy a mile IMO it was good not re1 good though.

Who the main lead in this game has it been revealed yet?

Back