Which Master Replica .45 Lightsaber looks the best?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

potato

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have access to few Master Replicas .45 lightsaber on sale on pretty good price, i would like to buy only 1, am wondering which lightsabers are the best looking on it's own?

Right now i'm looking at Darth Sidious coz it looks sleek and alienish with abit of class, and Count Dooku's because of it's unique shape but looks less classy. There's Obi Wan & Luke's saber but they look more like kids toy design. Mace Windu has the nice Chrome + Gold finishing.

Which Obi is your favorite?

I compared ROTS & EP IV the main difference is the color tone where EP IV had more blacks.

Also there's a worn out & brand new version of EP IV.

I myself felt that ROTS looks better. For $45 is it a deal?

I had a few in the past and the Obi is my favorite... just a classic design.

Oh, I am an OT guy all the way so the weathered ANH one is the best... but the as first built one is cool too. That design is just my favorite of them all. The Jedi Luke is close as well since it basically the same style.

I'm not asking which one to buy i'm asking people which one they think looks best for them. Best for them doesn't mean best for me, Grumpy.

why dont you use your own eyes to figure out which looks the best?

i never understood the reason for these "which should i buy" threads. buy what YOU like. jesus

Obi wan weathered gets my vote.

Just basing it on lightsaber alone, not much a fan of the PTs but Dooku's and Obi wan's are really nice with that shine. Then you gotta put the exlusive maul double blade in the middle to top it.

I've got...

Mace Windus
Lukes ROTJ
Darth Vaders
Yodas

and i had a Sidious one but i gave it to my nephew as i have a 1:1 of that.

Sidious was the most ornate looking my favourite is probably Vaders.

Whatever happened to Master Replicas?

Absolutely loved them. I've glt Jangos Blasters, the above mention .45s and Darth Sidious 1:1 Saber and Lukes ANH Saber

Back