Are any of you GI Joe Instagram photographers?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi friends i just want to say you here that i am very interested in photography and this is my hobby and my passion because photography is only the way which show you as a model and also make you famous in the world i am a professional photographer after a long work hard because of my interest in this business and now i am a professional photographer and mostly deals in wedding photography and fashion photography and etc.....

what the fucx did you just say :huh

GAH! Really? I'm following that guy. Thought it was you..... <damn>

:lol yeah, I'm not the dragon ball z type guy. This isn't the first time I've seen someone take up the "Incurable Collector" mantle, so much so that I've been giving some thought to changing my user name but I haven't been able to come up with anything good. I see you finally did find me though, welcome aboard swabie!

I'm out of the social media loop, no Twitter, Facebook or instagram :dunno

I do have an email address though :lol

Me too. Instagram was the last thing I jumped out of, just deleted my account last week as a matter of fact. I am bad at pretending to be social.

The instagram app is pretty cool for taking some good pics with, has a ton of filters and effects you can use, I did really like that about it.

It's been a year since this thread was last commented upon.

Has anyone joined InstaGram since then to showcase their GI Joe (or other toy) photography?

Please feel free to check out my IG account: thechadlawless

(Sent from my iPhone5s using the Tapatalk app)

It's been a year since this thread was last commented upon.

Has anyone joined InstaGram since then to showcase their GI Joe (or other toy) photography?

Please feel free to check out my IG account: thechadlawless

soo..that'd be your name? just wondering...ha! and i am following you so far...better list more joes tho....and stop showing off your cool vaca pics of almost running into ARNOLD....lol...jk ;)

soo..that'd be your name? just wondering...ha! and i am following you so far...better list more joes tho....and stop showing off your cool vaca pics of almost running into ARNOLD....lol...jk ;)

Hahaha! Yep.... And seeing Arnold was friggin' cool!!! My Mom and StepDad had a whirlwind six days out here!!!

Back