SSC Boba Fett White Screen Test/Prototype Armor Sixth Scale Figure!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should I get this guy or Commander Wolffe?

Depends on your focus IMO. This Fett is very much tied to the OT and Cmdr. Wolffe is from a different SW story altogether. I have Wolffe and he is a great figure with a ton of options. I'm typically very OT focused, but this clone is great for any collection.

My Proto Fett won't be here until Friday, but the ESB Fett is great and a lot of people have said SS made this Fett even better, so I'm looking forward to it. Because I've always enjoyed Fett's evolution as a character, the nod SS gave the creators by including the beach towel makes it a must have.

Either way, you'll get a solid figure.

How cool does Boba look?

affbad4f8478b234d56c78df0064968a_zps17438b84.jpg

dd44d0b7ab13989047efbfe10169833d_zpse821861e.jpg

Pretty effin' cool, I must say.

Dang it....now another figure I gotta buy.... :)

Seriously....wasn't until some pics of folks having this "in hand" popped up that made me go..."Yes"

Anyone else hear from urban Samurai about this guy??? They are getting ready to ship Batman and Robin / Sub Zero and Bruce Banner, but there has been nothing about Proto Boba and he was early last month...

Well I haven't been on the forums for awhile, now I come back and see those ^^^ sweet pics by peramore. I just gotta say, Wow... I just love the lighting on Boba. Great Pics!

I finally opened up mine last night... really sweet figure! I love the towel and stand, but even w/o the kitch factor he's still a seriously cool looking figure. Sideshow did a wonder job on the armor... not only is it all very cleanly sculpted, but the paint work is smooth and very glossy, almost look enameled in person. Bummer the original Fett turn out as nice as this one :lol

Mine should be on my doorstep when I get home tonight. However, it's not gonna be until much later. Probably get to him sometime Saturday - just glad to finally have him.

The cape on my Vader was frayed like that. I emailed SS and they sent me a replacement cape, where to bottom was cut cleanly and not frayed. You guys should email SS for a replacement.

The fantastic photos in this thread convinced me to order this guy earlier this week. He showed up yesterday, and I'm really digging it!

Back