Statue Weta Hobbit Holes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
96d60e416a8f021270c7eb885eb98de3_zpsf97efb5f.jpg

Thanks! These are pretty cool. I have the first two and may get a couple more. I don't see myself getting too many of them. Have money that must be spent on other collectibles.

My most favourite smial so far! I really like the blue door! I've seen the real thing last month and Dave Tremont and Leonard Ellis really nailed this miniature model!:clap:yess:

It's pretty nice. I love all three and I love we're getting different bits of Hobbiton. I don't know how many of these going forward I'll get but I'm glad to have the three I will have.

So jealous you've seen this up close. :)

Cool Display! Very Nice! :clap

I hope someone in the UK will be stocking these as I would like a neighbour for my Bagshot Row piece and I do quite like that new Hobbit Hole - Gandalf's Cutting! I really like these smaller items that Weta are putting out (so much easier easier to accommodate!) - well done Weta!

They're great little pieces and pretty cheap. You can get several of these for the price of a 1:6 figure.

Back