Action Figure King Darkness' Kustom G.I. Joes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, t.
come on Sideshow,take notes!

Wish they would. All it proves is they can be faithful to the original with modern gear and make great figures. It stinks that Sideshow seems so desperate to add their own take to the most recent figures. Oh well.

I like the outback good job and i think i will do the same to a joe's rifle as well. too bad noone casted the piece it would be more sound structurally to be casted in resin/plastic for bludd. mando I thought you were doing 80's weapons is his pistol on the slab?

Here's a quick bash that came together in just a few days. Head, hands, feet and body all came from parts bin. Everything else you is custom made by spiderrouge.

Complete ninja uniform hand made by spiderrouge. Can't say enough about his craftsmanship. Top notch quality!!!

13953516114_13a9d92909_c.jpg
13953053915_66532baafa_c.jpg

Still need to add some accessories, but the figure is done other than that.

Here's a quick bash that came together in just a few days. Head, hands, feet and body all came from parts bin. Everything else you is custom made by spiderrouge.

Complete ninja uniform hand made by spiderrouge. Can't say enough about his craftsmanship. Top notch quality!!!

13953516114_13a9d92909_c.jpg
13953053915_66532baafa_c.jpg

Still need to add some accessories, but the figure is done other than that.

Awwww shieeeet. Pretty slick there sir. I like it. And thanks for the remark.

Back