Action Figure King Darkness' Kustom G.I. Joes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a quick bash that came together in just a few days. Head, hands, feet and body all came from parts bin. Everything else you is custom made by spiderrouge.

Complete ninja uniform hand made by spiderrouge. Can't say enough about his craftsmanship. Top notch quality!!!

holy smokes, that is awesome, cant wait to get mine, and great bridgadier matt has stepped up his game.
13953516114_13a9d92909_c.jpg
13953053915_66532baafa_c.jpg

Still need to add some accessories, but the figure is done other than that.

holy smokes king that is awesome , cant wait to get mine, matt has stepped up the game. and nice pants

holy smokes king that is awesome , cant wait to get mine, matt has stepped up the game. and nice pants

Thanks sirs :hi5:

are those my gauntlets too? hard to tell....or do you hate mine? sniff sniff...

i like those new styled pants so much better.....

No, I had made those a long time ago. I used the black ones from you for 'wrench. I don't think yours would fit over the sleeves on SB, they are pretty snug just on a bare on.

What else can be said. Every new KD kustom is fresher than the last. SR's threads look top notch as well.

"Oo look at me I'm King Darkness I make the coolesti Joe figures ever ooo"

:lol

Awesome work as always buddy!

:lol

that's how i feel most of the time...but at least he couldnt have done a few of them without my help...lol...(not sure if having my help is a good thing or a bad thing lol)

Its a good thing.
Dam fine work man still like your Monkey Wrench best. :rock

Bad ash bash

Awesome Kamakura King!
Makes me wish I had one on the shelf. Damn Ninjas.

What else can be said. Every new KD kustom is fresher than the last. SR's threads look top notch as well.

Really appreciate sirs :bow

:duff

I am very impressed with your take on Mercer V2! Especially some of the sources you used for parts. Outstanding!!

Back