Hitman Absolution Agent 47

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey all,

I'm new to the forums and custom 1:6 figures, well.. i'm pretty new to 1:6 figures in general. I grabbed a DX13 Terminator awhile back and then stumbled upon people's custom figures. After seeing this thread and a few Youtube videos I knew I wanted an Agent 47. It was just too badass to pass up.. haha

It's still a bit of a work in progress but here he is..

hitman16-1.jpg

Ultimately, i'd like to obtain a solid red tie. The striped red one I have now is ok, and works with how he looked in a couple Blood Money shots I came across, but I think the solid red is more iconic. I'd also love to get a hold of a Men in Black suit as it looks a lot nicer than the knock off one I bought.

Anyway, here's what I have on him so far in case anyone was interested:

Head Sculpt: CIAN Hitman sculpt
Suit: DOLLSFIGURE MIB Suit, Item CC213
Hands: Joker Bank Robber
Tie: ZCWO MENS HOMMES TIE

I have him holding a revenger pistol and the Terminator 1911 pistol in his other hand for now until I can find some better fitting guns. Anyone have a lead on some T1 pistols that aren't $40 a pop like all the ones on eBay cost right now? lol

Next step is to get some custom graphics done for the base stand, and I also have a sniper rifle and case (which is in the pic but barely visible) which I want to add the hitman symbol to.

Thanks to everyone who posted in this thread for the great info. This took me a couple weeks to source the parts and put this together but it was worth it IMO.

I'm having tough time finding the pistols & a pair of feet...

There is a Silver 1911, but they always come in 1 black 1 silver & cost a bomb.

I'm having tough time finding the pistols & a pair of feet...

There is a Silver 1911, but they always come in 1 black 1 silver & cost a bomb.

I found these GI Joe .45 cal pistols which i'm going to try and paint silver, wish me luck, haha.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/161220696607?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

They look to have a bit longer of a barrel compared to the 1911 or revenger pistol. The revenger pistol I have is actually pretty nice as it's completely silver, but it's a bit to short IMO. It might be a good option though if you're looking.

As for shoes, my suit set came with a pair. Not the greatest, but they work ok for now I think.

Glad I stumbled across this! I'm in the process of putting together a 47.
Here's what I have so far...

Suit pants, belt, jacket, and shoes came from the Hot Toys The Wolverine. Need a white shirt yet, which I'm clueless on haha. Body is a VeryCool knockoff TT. Tie is from the DID Obama figure I believe. Not find of the silver stripes, but I'm gonna try the rose tie on ebay and see how that goes.
null_zpsb8f95f68.jpg

Laptop
null_zpsc0ead2d4.jpg

Making these into Silverballers (or Hardballers for the OG), with custom silencers.
null_zps6ced8181.jpg

And 47's long range solution...I personally love this for 47.
null_zpsa3df5381.jpg

Does anybody sell decals? Like the barcode, Hitman logo for the briefcase etc?

Your Hitman figure is looking good so far!

Does anybody sell decals? Like the barcode, Hitman logo for the briefcase etc?

Contact EVILFACE here on the forums about decals. He did some really nice ones for me.

As for the rose tie, I personally wouldn't suggest it. If it's the one selling on eBay you're looking at, I got one and it's pretty dark. The tie is just about the hardest part of this build. I found one that is the right color after tons of searching but it turned out too short. :/ Right now i'm looking into dying a white one I picked up that's the right length.

Anyway, from what i've seen, the ties to look for (if they ever pop up for a reasonable price) would be the tie from the Fewture Gologo 13 figure and the tie from Hot Toys Boys Friend figure. Those appear to be about perfect, but rarely pop up, and when they do the sellers want a ridiculous price it seems. That's why i'm going to try my hand at dying this white tie I found for a few bucks. Eventually.. haha

Thanks!
I couldn't even find a damn white tie. There was the one I got, a plain red one they wanted $30 for and the rose one. I'm about to pay for my cart of ebay items...headsculpt, a shirt that I hope works, and a breifcase. Maybe a stand. I had the tie in there but with your suggestion, maybe I'll pass on it.

Ordered the rest of my parts (I think!) got the Cian headsculpt, a white shirt I hope works, a briefcase, and decided to try the tie. Maybe I can alter the color or just use it on a different figure. Now to decide..plain style stand or custom stand?

Also off to the hobby shop tomorrow for some paint for the 'ballers, and stuff to make the suppressors.

After more than a year still no luck in getting a pair of silver pistol & feet at decent price... and can just forget about the silencers.

Well I got back from the hobby shop and started fiddling with things, And almost finished one of the suppressors. I think the size ended up perfect.
null_zps87e1cc32.jpg

In some shots I took notice to the rear sights.. they're almost a competition style pistol sight, taller than normal for use with a suppressor, and nothing like the GI style sights on the handguns I have. So I pulled out some leftover photoetch and had a go at making a rear sight. First attempt, not easy to see and the shadows make it look a bit funny.
null_zpse08f5b57.jpg

After 2 years finally completed Agent 47, only things left from Killer 47 are the Coat, Silver Ballers, White shirt & Shoes & Socks.

Now have to find a way to let go the crappy body (loose leg joints), cheap tie, the suit & pants are OK but i don't like the silky texture. Oh and also the head & neck which are OK but not my taste.

P1080138%20resize.jpg

P1080141%20resize.jpg

P1080149%20resize.jpg

After 2 years finally completed Agent 47, only things left from Killer 47 are the Coat, Silver Ballers, White shirt & Shoes & Socks.

Now have to find a way to let go the crappy body (loose leg joints), cheap tie, the suit & pants are OK but i don't like the silky texture. Oh and also the head & neck which are OK but not my taste.

P1080138%20resize.jpg

P1080141%20resize.jpg

P1080149%20resize.jpg
I'm gonna try using the Loki Pop Toy Suit, very nicely tailored most people are creating John Wicks with it, I'm gonna do a 47 Since I started replaying the games and trying to get plat trophies in each one.

Andrew "KremlinMon" C

Back