1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

It's just when he puts on the suit. Like ironman.

Without Steps...

DE26A55E-4068-4747-8536-320F75886389.jpg

Holy F@k, they're flat-out not in scale at all. Cavill is less than an inch apart from Bale's height in real life (2 cm's).

I don't mind Superman looking taller than irl, but I'd mind Batman looking small. I was considering backtracking and hunting down a DX12. but this might have killed my motivation to do so. Yeah, I can straight up say it has.

EDIT: Oh and thanks a bunch for the clear picture! Definitely helped me out.

Holy F@k, they're flat-out not in scale at all. Cavill is less than an inch apart from Bale's height in real life (2 cm's).

I don't mind Superman looking taller than irl, but I'd mind Batman looking small. I was considering backtracking and hunting down a DX12. but this might have killed my motivation to do so. Yeah, I can straight up say it has.

EDIT: Oh and thanks a bunch for the clear picture! Definitely helped me out.

Well, by that reasoning, you might as well avoid most all other non-MOS Hot Toys releases, since they'll pretty much all be out-of-scale on the small side when compared with this Superman figure...even the Reeve Superman, who was taller than Cavill is when he wore the cape.

I don't mind Superman being taller than Batman either. As far as I'm concerned, Kal is supposed to be taller than Bruce. But not that much taller. MOS Supes is a great looking figure, but HT really flubbed the scale.

^ Hm that kinda sucks, but... there's only one other Batman I'd pair him up with, and I'm going to assume that if they make him, he's going to be in the correct scale. Although MoS2 will probably give us a new Superman release...

Hm, Maybe I should just buy Zod and wait for MoS2's Superman & Batman.

^ Hm that kinda sucks, but... there's only one other Batman I'd pair him up with, and I'm going to assume that if they make him, he's going to be in the correct scale. Although MoS2 will probably give us a new Superman release...

Hm, Maybe I should just buy Zod and wait for MoS2's Superman & Batman.

Thats what I had wish I'd done but well see. I'm atually just going to wait for the justice league movie

Without Steps...

DE26A55E-4068-4747-8536-320F75886389.jpg
would be pretty cool if the earths radiation made superman a bigger person, hulk like but not near as big
Problem is, Clark Kent would stand out too much

Just messing with photobucket effects..

Last edited:
Have you managed to fix it? Just slowly and gently pull them apart, you can still save it. It already happened to mine at the armpit area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow those sticky thighs are ridiculous :thud:

where are you fellas keeping your figures?? :lol I'm in Texas and that's not happening to mine. not even the sticky armpits

wow those sticky thighs are ridiculous :thud:

where are you fellas keeping your figures?? :lol I'm in Texas and that's not happening to mine. not even the sticky armpits

Probably not YET happening to yours. 😁. It really sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back