1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crappy phone pics again. But with these newly installed LEDs, makes the display so different. I love it. Will find a proper camera and post more pictars!

9587ce1fba5b407bce73db9b21d7a114.jpg

We will probably get that armored Batsuit and regular, a new Superman, Wonder Woman, Luthor and whoever other villain is in the movie. Maybe even a Clark Kent this time around.

We will probably get that armored Batsuit and regular, a new Superman, Wonder Woman, Luthor and whoever other villain is in the movie. Maybe even a Clark Kent this time around.

That's if the movie does well...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And most likely Aquaman too!

A two pack like the Stealth Cap/Rogers would be cool. Superman with reporter Clark. A shirt rip pose would be pretty epic.
That would be pretty awesome. I'm just hoping for a rage face Superman. Always love it when he's got his serious angry face on in the comics and fan arts.

That would be pretty awesome. I'm just hoping for a rage face Superman. Always love it when he's got his serious angry face on in the comics and fan arts.

I think that 's still coming especially if the SvsB movie becomes a huge success. Remember HT did the two pack of Superman Returns years after SR was in the theaters.

Can someone explain to me the difference between a DX figure and not DX? Are DX a step up in quality and price?
Thanks guys.
Step up in price, and quality at times. They have PERS, a unique stand (sometimes diorama-themed) and a good amount of accessories.

Step up in price, and quality at times. They have PERS, a unique stand (sometimes diorama-themed) and a good amount of accessories.

This.

I would say in recent times, that bar the PERS feature, the DX line has somewhat lost its uniqueness. Now, regular MMS releases have equally nice or even better packaged figures (MMS 152 CR Supes is an example), and sometimes come with better stands too.

The MoS line of figures is in my opinion, also proof of this: their boxes have adopted the magnetic enclosures that used to only be found in the DX line, and have display stands which I think are much nicer than the DX stands.

And boy am I glad that none of the MoS figures receive the PERS treatment; we know how well that's turned out for Bale Bats. :slap I'd pick a regular HS over one with PERS any day...not only do they seem more realistic, but there are no parts to break too.

Wow. Those Superman Returns figures look awful. Hot Toys has come a long way since then.

These were the first HT figures I ever owned and I loved them - even though they're long sold I still think they're great. Anyone remember the HT Clark Kent? That had an awesome suit and you hardly ever see it anywhere now.

Back