1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all the advice guys, I think I may leave my supes with the stock cape. Feeling the burn now with all the Hot toys I've been buying recently, I'm sure I'm gonna love him in the normal cape & maybe down the line I can try the neck mod when I have a bit more confidence ;)
My supplier here in the UK has now received stock, ill most likely have it next week(Wednesday) what with the Bank Holiday weekend & his own backlog to deal with.
But it's ok because I've now got HT Iron patriot & HT mandarin, to play with this weekend :)

I got two from Tony and put one on mine, and one on my Brother's.
But just as a safety measure, i got similar cloth from a local textiles place(Similar not exact), and cut myself another one for my "TTM20 bodied" custom. It's not perfect, but it works okay.
So on the off chance you can't get one from Tony, you can still make one. Obviously, it might not be near as good as Tony's one, but if he's sold out, there might not be another option.

2A3EC969-D661-4F03-93E0-7AEFEE9F7C4F.jpg

5AB1DF45-ACBA-4D9A-9A83-799D42C54E4A.jpg

245C038F-7DD1-4651-B9F2-1F1BE4816A4C.jpg

1606AF15-C181-498D-B582-E0B235B87FFA.jpg

9A391D3F-CA66-4265-9FF4-F9F151200ECF.jpg

84008692-09E5-4C5F-847D-1F0AD409A403.jpg

good job barry! you took the idea right outta my head!

that was a thought. rubbing small amount of candle (of course unlit) on the insides of leather boots works out for me and smoothens out the 'sharpness'. figured that would work at least on the armpits and other places where the suit touches each other.

you guys seriously thought i was dripping a lighted candle? ;)

Rubbing hot or cold wax on this suit sounds like a horrible idea, but it's your figure man :lol

Hiya guys!! got my MOS today and love the sculpt .. suit everything! checked the arms and been pretty lucky! however I noticed at the top of his thigh that one of the stitches has come loose .. looks that way anyway. It was like this getting him and was wondering if anyone else had the same problem and how it can be solved? otherwise .. great figure!!

Hiya guys!! got my MOS today and love the sculpt .. suit everything! checked the arms and been pretty lucky! however I noticed at the top of his thigh that one of the stitches has come loose .. looks that way anyway. It was like this getting him and was wondering if anyone else had the same problem and how it can be solved? otherwise .. great figure!!

Seems like there are small issues with the suit throughout this thread. Some are minor, some are major. IMO, if the loose stitch is effecting something else, carefully resewing it could solve the issue, if it doesn't hurt the suit and you can't really see the flaw I would leave it alone.

yeah frankly that is sorta what i intend to do! .. it is so minor i wouldnt want to attempt to fix it and as a result damage something else .. such a delicate figure!

yeah frankly that is sorta what i intend to do! .. it is so minor i wouldnt want to attempt to fix it and as a result damage something else .. such a delicate figure!

Out of interest did yours come from Toy HQ ?
I have a pre order for MoS with them & I was late to the pre order party so mine will likely turn up next week (Wednesday/Thursday)

Back