Terminator Genisys (July 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Terminator: Genesis (July 1st, 2015)

Yeah the iconic leathers I assumed were also going to be his get up in the movie but I agree a-dev he could acquire them later in the movie and make him arrive somewhere that bikers do not inhabit. A building site or something like that would be a nice change.

Could you imagine how T3 would have handled that scene if he were to arrive elsewhere? T-850 in a bankers suit, A McDonald's workers clothes, A drag show? :horror The list is endless and all would have been hilariously bad but it would have fitted with the rest of the movie.

Still I could see that scene looking like a 'nod and a wink' if he is initially dressed in other clothes and then dons the leathers mid way through the movie. That scene would have to handled with a little class I feel and not in a laughing matter ala T3.

Having him in leather yet again tells me straight from the off that this film is probably going to be crap. Yes, that alone.

It's pandering, pandering to public expectations of a Terminator film, pandering to the money. If they do it in this small area chances are they'll be doing it all over the film, meaning Arnie is a goodie again and will be spouting one liners left right and centre effectively making this T3 2.0. The film has no chance even before we ****ing see it of being any way close to T1 and T2.

(yeah yeah T2 started the humour and one liners but there was a believable context for it in that film)

tumblr_lutsvnkrsw1qlvwnco1_r2_250.gif

What was that for?! I was anticipating yet another T2 slag and I pre-empted it with a defence. :D

I'd be more pumped for this if they had had the balls to do one without Ahnuld. Enough is enough with him already.

You guys talking about T2?

Well....

It shares the record with three other movies for my most viewings in a theater at 7.

You guys talking about T2?

Well....

It shares the record with three other movies for my most viewings in a theater at 7.

Holy crap. You beat my number of cinema viewings of T2 by a total of 7.

The only one I've seen in the cinema is T ****ing 3 :lol

Back