Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman vs. Superman (2016)

Only if WW, Cyborg, Aquaman, Martian Manhunter and Animal-Vegetable-Mineral Man are relegated to brief cameos towards the end. If they're major players? It's a Justice League movie. Otherwise, why hype the casting and not keep it a surprise?

Adam West Batman fought: All crimes

Michael Keaton Batman fought: All crimes

Val Kilmer/George Clooney Batman fought: Flamboyant transgenders

Christian Bale Batman fought: Da mob and ninjas disguised as terrorism allegories.

:lol:lol

Last edited:

I can see the reviews for this movie as more cast announcements pop up:

Who is Wonder Woman? Why should we care about her? Where the hell did she come from?

Who is Cyborg? Why is he half-man/half-machine? How the F' did this all happen?

Where did Aquaman come from? The sea...how does he breathe?

Green Lantern is NOT Ryan Reynolds? What happened? I'm lost. :(

People complain about Batman & Robin and Amazing Spider-man 2 having too many villains, but here we go with a movie that's going to have TOO MANY HEROES.

if Marc Webb or Sam Raimi went the Nolan route with spiderman, by the second movie Peter Parker would have been in a wheelchair permanently :lol:lol:lol

the damage Batman received is child's play compared to the beatings spiderman usually gets :rotfl
Batman would have Died if he had to face Spiderman's villains hahahaha

Nolan's version of spidey lol :lol:lol:

knAPWpF.jpg

I can see the reviews for this movie as more cast announcements pop up:

Who is Wonder Woman? Why should we care about her? Where the hell did she come from?

Who is Cyborg? Why is he half-man/half-machine? How the F' did this all happen?

Where did Aquaman come from? The sea...how does he breathe?

Green Lantern is NOT Ryan Reynolds? What happened? I'm lost. :(

Duh to all of that.

It sounds like this is basically is going to be fast-tracked as the Justice League movie or is going to look even more so as a "Justice League Begins" now that they're starting to introduce some of the other JL characters. Whether these characters were in the script or these are new changes, I don't know.

I think the recent box office showings on movies like "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" have started to make WB studios executives sweat because of pressure from THEIR bosses aka Time-Warner execs who are also RESPONSIBLE for answering to stockholders who want to see MONEY. And not just any money, they want AVENGERS MONEY.

Here we go again....

As far as they've said, Cyborg's gonna have a small part on BvS, just like Wonder Woman, probably just to introduce them which makes perfect sense and it's not something that was unexpected.

And again, many Batman/Superman stories feature small or big cameos of other superheroes, why is this even an issue?

It bums me out that every single bit of news or rumor, either in comicbooks or in this recent movie DC gets nooooothing but hate, but when Marvel makes some of the same choices or moves everybody drools over.

**** the DC fanbase.

True,

I just hope they derive a purpose for why all these heroes are popping up. Where have they been? Why are they here suddenly? Obviously Batman and Wonder Woman popping up does make sense. Batman will be the "Gotham City urban myth" hero but has kept his operations there until the Metropolis disaster when he realizes the world is a lot bigger than just his city and so are the "heroes and villains" in the world. Wonder Woman may be sent by her fellow Amazons to serve as an ambassador because Themyscera (sp?) feels now is the right time to be part of the rest of the world (or whatever else reason).

But when guys like Cyborg, and perhaps Green Lantern and/or Martian Manhunter and/or Flash and/or Aquaman and everyone else start randomly popping up. Even in small roles, then I hope the film has a decent explanation for all of them.

And I'm still a little ticked that this takes away from SUPERMAN. I can tolerate Batman....again. Wonder Woman...ugh. And now Cyborg, even in a bit part? I'm sorry. Way too many heroes to throw in.

Here we go again....

As far as they've said, Cyborg's gonna have a small part on BvS, just like Wonder Woman, probably just to introduce them which makes perfect sense and it's not something that was unexpected.

And again, many Batman/Superman stories feature small or big cameos of other superheroes, why is this even an issue?

It bums me out that every single bit of news or rumor, either in comicbooks or in this recent movie DC gets nooooothing but hate, but when Marvel makes some of the same choices or moves everybody drools over.

**** the DC fanbase.

maybe because Superman got robbed out of his sequel....a Sequel that he needed? Badly?

this movie is slowly turning into a Batman and Co. movie. Even the name has Batman first :lol
this is WAY TOO soon for Superman, he barely just became superman and he is already having all these characters shoved into his story. He needed at least one more movie before they did this

True,

I just hope they derive a purpose for why all these heroes are popping up. Where have they been? Why are they here suddenly? Obviously Batman and Wonder Woman popping up does make sense. Batman will be the "Gotham City urban myth" hero but has kept his operations there until the Metropolis disaster when he realizes the world is a lot bigger than just his city and so are the "heroes and villains" in the world. Wonder Woman may be sent by her fellow Amazons to serve as an ambassador because Themyscera (sp?) feels now is the right time to be part of the rest of the world (or whatever else reason).
I hope that is exactly how it plays out, besides WW is the 1st member of the JL in the new 52, she's an ambassador and the white house is aware of her existence.

But when guys like Cyborg, and perhaps Green Lantern and/or Martian Manhunter and/or Flash and/or Aquaman and everyone else start randomly popping up. Even in small roles, then I hope the film has a decent explanation for all of them.

And I'm still a little ticked that this takes away from SUPERMAN. I can tolerate Batman....again. Wonder Woman...ugh. And now Cyborg, even in a bit part? I'm sorry. Way too many heroes to throw in.

A small cameo shouldn't affect the story or focus too much, for example, Victor can show up playing football before being accidentally turned into a robot in STAR Labs, just like in JL War.

And true, that is also a concern of mine, Superman needs heavy development after MoS, otherwise MoS will have had no purpose and Superman will stay the underdeveloped mess he is right now and so many people hate here.

maybe because Superman got robbed out of his sequel....a Sequel that he needed? Badly?

this movie is slowly turning into a Batman and Co. movie. Even the name has Batman first :lol
this is WAY TOO soon for Superman, he barely just became superman and he is already having all these characters shoved into his story. He needed at least one more movie before they did this

JL War proves that there doesn't need to be an individual introduction prior to the gathering of the JL, and that Superman can still be a questionable hero when joining the league, I hope that's what their going for, makes up for comedic relief.

The **** is this guy? The **** is that guy? Is that guy dressed as a bat? :lol

As far a Superman being robbed of his sequel, I strongly felt like that but I got over it a long time ago, it's pointless to keep crying over that.

Back