Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman vs. Superman (2016)

Last year when MOS came out Irish and I were going back and forth about the same things that everyone else is talking about here. Back then everyone pretty much thought the film was great. Now all the flaws are coming out.

I've been here since MoS came out and I can tell you that the arguments have been exactly the same ones since then :lol almost word by word.

I've been here since MoS came out and I can tell you that the arguments have been exactly the same ones since then :lol almost word by word.

This is true. Even in real life, I have to take a deep breath anytime MOS come up since a can of worms just opened.

On another forum I kept asking people why they liked it so much. The board administrator told me to stop.

I remember that, I even checked those forums, you were saying that people didn't know how to reply when in reality they didn't want to give you an explanation, you asked it here too, and the people who liked it listed their reasons with specificity.

Yeah, Ill give you that, the fans here had they're reasons. But I wanted to know why others were gushing over it. I didn't mean any harm, and although I probably came across as being an @ hole but that was never my intention. I just really wanted to like it and I didn't. I guess that always bothered me.

Yeah, Ill give you that, the fans here had they're reasons. But I wanted to know why others were gushing over it. I didn't mean any harm, and although I probably came across as being an @ hole but that was never my intention. I just really wanted to like it and I didn't. I guess that always bothered me.

There are places where people don't like their opinions questioned, I learned quickly that it's not the case in this place, yeah it gets heated sometimes but everybody is free to speak as they please.

I will say this.

I will take MOS over TDKR any day of the week.

Nothing, and I mean nothing out there even comes close to how bad the ball was dropped after the incredible ground work that had been so meticulously laid by BB/TDK.

It was even worse than going from Aliens to Alien 3.

MOS is equal to IM3 for me.

There are places where people don't like their opinions questioned, I learned quickly that it's not the case in this place, yeah it gets heated sometimes but everybody is free to speak as they please.
Silence you!

Be awesome if in Batman vs. Superman, it turns out the tornado that killed Pa Kent was. . .murderous Red Tornado! And I don't mean the robot, I mean Ma Hunkel.

ga32398d4.jpg

Really? TDKR is a terrible sequel and even worse adaptation of the comics. But as a standalone movie, I find it entertaining with some beautiful cinematography. It's not desaturated, blue filtered and depressing to look at.

For me TDKR was only a disappointment until the veeeeeery end, but if I picture that the restaurant scene is an "inception" ending, it mitigates half of the disappointment.

The other half is Bane also until the end... And that I have to live with :lol

Really? TDKR is a terrible sequel and even worse adaptation of the comics. But as a standalone movie, I find it entertaining with some beautiful cinematography. It's not desaturated, blue filtered and depressing to look at.
I agree. I didn't care much for Dark Knight Rises, still don't. But it had its moments, and if you can disassociate it from the other Nolan films it's not bad IMO. I had a new found appreciation for it after seeing MOS.

I agree. I didn't care much for Dark Knight Rises, still don't. But it had its moments, and if you can disassociate it from the other Nolan films it's not bad IMO. I had a new found appreciation for it after seeing MOS.
Absolutely! At least it's a competently made movie for what it is. I remember seeing MOS in theaters, then catching part of TDKR on HBO when I got home and it found it better than I remembered.

As far as eye candy, gorgeous in imax, jaw dropping gorgeous, although soundtrack was too loud blocking the dialogue in some parts.

As far as a follow up to the incredible one two punch that was BB/TDK, just ****ing horrible.

8 years hiatus and retire my ass.

Absolutely! At least it's a competently made movie for what it is. I remember seeing MOS in theaters, then catching part of TDKR on HBO when I got home and it found it better than I remembered.

wut....

It had horrible fight choreography.

Those dudes were missing each other, in full view of the camera!

It has the worst death scene ever, period. :lol

Back