Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman vs. Superman (2016)

This could very well have to do with the reports of a Football game between Gotham and Metropolis; perhaps our only exposure to Stone will be on the field?

But that was ages ago, you think they cast that guy Fisher long ago in secret?

To be fair, though, when you're shooting a Football game, all you really need is a dude of the same color (or, in the case of Woody Harrelson in 'Wildcats,' not even that:lol) with a helmet on his head and "Stone" on his back, and you could shoot whatever other material you need from the actor later on.

Yeah, great casting news, now can we get back to DiFabio tearing TDKR to shreds. :lol

I kid I kid.

I'm very happy for the 6 Cyborg fans out there. :lol

To be fair, though, when you're shooting a Football game, all you really need is a dude of the same color (or, in the case of Woody Harrelson in 'Wildcats,' not even that:lol) with a helmet on his head and "Stone" on his back, and you could shoot whatever other material you need from the actor later on.

Yup, that is true, I do hope they show him with his injuries, kinda like they showed Crossbones in Cap 2.

Cyborg should be a Titan.:lecture

Yea screw this movie. give me a teen titans movie!!!

07.jpg

I love how people just assumed Ledger was coming back, or that the Joker was in the plan for a sequel. Nolan has admitted that after ledger's death he was not sure he wanted to do another one. But what he turned out is not the cinematic turd people try to claim it is. TDKR was always going to be doomed to backlash, due to how popular TDK was. When people got pissed it wasn't nominated for best picture that year, you knew there was no way the next film could live up to the hype.

just want to respond because I am 1000000% on your side, as well as MILLIONS of other people are as well. A few people on a Toy Message board who are nit picking things to death just to make jokes is not the overall world census of how loved TDKRises movie is or the trilogy. if people need some kind of proof, imdb shows how many people gave a rating for a film. TDKR has over 770,000 people who rated it and it got an 8.6/10. The Dark Knight has had over 1 Million people rate the film and its a 9.0/10, and Batman Begins has over 667,000 people rate it and it got an 8.3/10....lower than Rises.

10,20, even 50 people on a toy site is not anywhere near a majority, and there isn't even 50 people on here right now saying negative things about TDKR, its like 5-10 people or so, and its the same people.

so anyone who claims the film wasn't successful or that the majority of people don't like it is just flat out wrong. Its just geeks being geeks who post the same crap over and over and over which makes it look like there is a lot of negativity, but overall world view there isnt a lot of negativity. The world view of Rises and the Trilogy is that it was a HUGE success, Rises alone made over 1 Billions dollars and Nolan's trilogy is enshrined in Pop Culture forever as one of the best trilogies ever, and the best Batman films to-date.

And there isn't really need to even defend the films, but its just annoying seeing people tear things down just for the sake of tearing things down. Not even sure why? Out of jealousy? Its like they are jealous Nolan made great films and has made other great films. I guess when someone rises to the top, certain people try to tear them down, and it happens with filmmakers. Its like when people bash on George Lucas, but like every single one of us lives were effected in a huge way, a positive way with his first Star Wars films. Give atleast .001% respect if you can...I know its difficult for some...

ok theres my rant. sorry. I hate these movie threads.:lol

Last edited:

Look at you go! :lol

BB/TDK have 3 of my favorite Batman scenes in any medium.

BB: Batman alley interrogation in the rain / Batmobile chase.

TDK: Joker Interrogation, still gets me pumped to this day.

That's just 3 epic moments in an already incredible set of movies, especially TDK.

TDKR has nothing to offer me.

Those 770,000 people:

Void 256,666 accounts and votes
batfan08 256,666 accounts and votes
You 256,666 accounts and votes

:lol

Last edited:
Back