Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman vs. Superman (2016)

Either those or like the guys in The Raid:Redemption minus the killing. Bruce is a master of over a 100 different martial arts, it's time to show it.

Indeed it is.

I want to see something like this too :lol

tumblr_mm52jef1Vx1qlrxcho1_400.gif

Ah, good old days when bish-slappin was hilarious and cool...

tumblr_mco32ng97r1rrpsd7.gif

I also want this version of Aquaman. He was my second favorite character after Batman. He acted like a king, and fought like a warrior. Dude cut off his own hand to save his child. That's a badass.

I don't care if he's got one hand, but I'd prefer we got the dude in the orange and green suit with short hair; he can have a beard, but I just never really cared for the Peter David Gladiator/Barbarian Arthur.

I caught an episode of Jimmy Fallon's show last night, & he had Jennifer Garner as one of his guests.

I was hoping she'd mentioning something about Affleck doing Batman - & she did say he was off filming it.. but not much else. :(

She looked damn lovely too! :love :lol

She didn't say anything because she didn't want to get in trouble... again. :lol

I caught an episode of Jimmy Fallon's show last night, & he had Jennifer Garner as one of his guests.

I was hoping she'd mentioning something about Affleck doing Batman - & she did say he was off filming it.. but not much else. :(

She looked damn lovely too! :love :lol

Indeed she's a hottie.

She gets "in trouble" every times she speaks about BvS apparently, and Batfleck has to punish her, that's what she said on an interview.

New pics of Henry Cavill looking gorgeous and super buff :drool
344e5nl.jpg

11bngad.jpg

2uxto3d.jpg

pics from comicbookmovie.com

It looks likely he is going to have the signature S curl. :D Can't wait to see the new costume!!

Back