Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

:lol not at all man, I never think my opinion is superior at all, sorry if it came across that way. :duff:

And my ego wall is fine, now excuse me while I put on my red undies and crawl in fetal position for a while...

As long as theyre lacy and make you feel good, thats all that matters. :wink1:

It doesn't have anything to do with thicker skin, nor the fact of your preferences, just find it funny that you find your opinion in some sort of superior position to others based on your logic. Its all good fun, but a game of pong is a game of pong regardless of how you try to spin it, sorry if I'm tearing in to your ego wall a little too much. :lol

:lol not at all man, I never think my opinion is superior at all, sorry if it came across that way. :duff:

And my ego wall is fine, now excuse me while I put on my red undies and crawl in fetal position for a while...

Wait...it's over? That's it? God**** it I wanted to see some blood!!! :lol

Wait...it's over? That's it? God**** it I wanted to see some blood!!! :lol

How bloody could it get when we were arguing over the ridiculousness of arguing over shorts over tights. Although surely someone could breach how ridiculous it is to argue about arguing over the ridiculousness of arguing over the ridiculousness of wearing shorts over tights.

Now if we had some of the closet trolls that used to like to fuel the fires around still...

b7fc029207afd5f9013bae8745ce496f3dc5868d8e6a46dfc6152b818d5925ab.jpg

For its format and for its time - respectively. Example: Reeve Superman is the only Superman action figure collectible I own and I have no plans to change that.

Because it's the superior look. You've chosen . . . wisely.

I think the same costume could be used today and fit. I mean, even that Pimp from 1978 thought Superman had a "baaaad outfiiit" but everyone saw what Supes was capable of and shut the hell up.

Superman can get away with wearing bright colors, booties, and underwear because who's going to tell him differently? He can fly, shoot frickin' lasers from his fricken' eyes and can't be killed by mortal weapons. His amazing feats outweigh his red and blue costume, just as it always has. Superman doesn't need a darker color scheme, a textured costume or no undies to make people believe a man from another planet can fly around and fight crime.

Yeah, its your "made up" logic.

Dip**** 1: Its like modern day dude, people don't wear shorts over tights, so superheros shouldn't.

Dip**** 2: It looks good, its worked for 75 years, why change it?

Both have used their own form of logic, just one dip**** is so biased and arrogantly ignorant he can't recognize that this is just a back and forth "opinion pong" match, ad they believe their logical opinion has weight...about shorts over tights... shortbus all day. :lol

So... Dip**** 2?

How bloody could it get when we were arguing over the ridiculousness of arguing over shorts over tights. Although surely someone could breach how ridiculous it is to argue about arguing over the ridiculousness of arguing over the ridiculousness of wearing shorts over tights.

Now if we had some of the closet trolls that used to like to fuel the fires around still...

b7fc029207afd5f9013bae8745ce496f3dc5868d8e6a46dfc6152b818d5925ab.jpg
:lol :lol :lol

I never ever read Gaspar's posts as being arrogant, or it being...."my way or the highway bro".

He's always a good read.

That's why I come here, to see different opinions being thrown around for discussion.

Gaspar actually had a recent debate in the Arkham game thread where he kicked some serious ass with well placed logic. :lol

You say that now, but wait until you see him post that he thinks Godzilla'a laser blast breath is unnecessary and silly or that the Hulk shouldn't have pants.

Dr. Manhattan knows where it's at. No costume, spandex, underwear, boots, cape needed. Just a big blue dong.

Now they are reporting that Flash is in this? Just drop "Superman V Batman" and name it "Dawn of Justice"

I never ever read Gaspar's posts as being arrogant, or it being...."my way or the highway bro".

He's always a good read.

That's why I come here, to see different opinions being thrown around for discussion.

Gaspar actually had a recent debate in the Arkham game thread where he kicked some serious ass with well placed logic. :lol

oprah-moved.gif

willisdiehard.gif

strongest%20handshake.gif

Dr. Manhattan knows where it's at. No costume, spandex, underwear, boots, cape needed. Just a big blue dong.

Yup.

If I were an omnimiscient being, I'd do the same. I'd be 1,000 stories tall and butt ass naked all day, every day. Also multiply myself by the billions for all da wimminz.

:lol

:exactly:

I once sent a coworker to see that movie, he was this Dominican dude who was 101% macho.

He came back after the movie and said in a very slow rate of speech...."Yoooo man....why you send me to a movie where a dude's blue shlong was front and center...damnnnnn man...don't tell me you swing that way..you be married...cawwwww'mon mannnnn." :lol

After watching the first MoS, I was hopefully for a sequel. Every time I hear any news about this new movie, I'm less enthusiastic about even attempting to watch it. How will they have time for any kind of plot while introducing all these characters? At the rate they're going it'll be long a parade of the entire DC universe. It doesn't sound like a sequel at all - it just sounds like Cavill is getting ripped off.

Do the producers feel Cavill can't carry a movie on his own this time around? Trying to save a few hundred million or so by not filming another (or a few) introductory movie(s)?

Back