Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

i have a bloody feeling that ill wake up tomorrow and see all the superhero themed news sites plastered with THE ROCK TO PLAY... and warner showed ... and then ill be online looking up those panels and leaks etc like last year, heck i want there to be something boomtastic to hapen tomorrow , something awesomely cool and mindblowing at once, so i can feel all nerdy inside....

Which panel is this gonna be covered in? The 10:00am Warner Bro's movies one or the 8:00pm Warner Bro's TV and DC entertainment? Neither mention this film.

Most likely the WB Pictures one, and it's not on the schedule, because it'll most likely be a surprise saved for the end.

Does anyone even give a **** about this film anymore? It feels like I skipped the actual going to see it part and jumped to the disappointed with final result stage.

Does anyone even give a **** about this film anymore? It feels like I skipped the actual going to see it part and jumped to the disappointed with final result stage.

Same. But i like this Batsuit design so want a HT figure and to see more of it. Marvel cosmic just made every other Superhero movie seem obsolete to me :lol but I've always been a cosmic marvel fan more than anything else.

Same. But i like this Batsuit design so want a HT figure and to see more of it. Marvel cosmic just made every other Superhero movie seem obsolete to me :lol but I've always been a cosmic marvel fan more than anything else.

yeah, I like the Batsuit too. And I actually like Affleck.

T'is a shame, too, when it isn't even done filming yet.

yeah, I like the Batsuit too. And I actually like Affleck.

I'm sure it'll will be a good film, I just can't get that pumped for it this soon, their releasing everything a year early imo. I like Affleck too, never understood the hate and loved him in The Town

I'm sure it'll will be a good film, I just can't get that pumped for it this soon, their releasing everything a year early imo. I like Affleck too, never understood the hate and loved him in The Town

He was great in that

I was never into this, it seems rushed, like they want their Avengers but without the work of doing solo outings first
We could have had another Superman Movie, 2 Batman films, Wonder Woman, Flash and Green Lantern, maybe an Aquaman movie, Cyborg too

THEN...... a Justice League movie, you could probably do the GL, Aquaman and Cyborg movies after JL and then set up JL:2

with the Bat movies, there are soooo many Bat villains it could get away with avoiding the Nolan villains and still be good

WB tried the Marvel way, it was called GL. :lol

MOS wasn't much better than that green turd.

At least MOS gave us a tornado suicide for a perpetual wut lol. :lol

WB tried the Marvel way, it was called GL. :lol

MOS wasn't much better than that green turd.

At least MOS gave us a tornado suicide for a perpetual wut lol. :lol

nope WB are doing a sucky job, they need their own Kevin Fiege :lol
I just hop that IF their movies suck it doesnt contribute to the downfall of superhero movies and drag Marvel down with them

image.jpg

Yup here we go. In all honesty, I'm impressed. She could use a little more muscle mass but at least she looks like WW. Sort of.

Back