Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

All in all, every comic movie in the past 10 years has had casting getting criticized. Why can't we just wait and see? People don't say anything about marvel now because they've shoved it in their naysayers faces. People disliked evans as cap until the movie launched. The infamous Heath ledger hate. Keaton hate. Amy Adams hate. Just endless. And it completely overshadows the awesome publicity and hype put forward this weekend.

Adams got hate? I remember some brows frowning but don't quite remember anything remotely resembling of a backlash to call it "hate", anyway, I don't see anyone complaining now, IMO she's been the best live action Lois Lane, characterization-wise she was almost perfect, still a tiny bit "damsel in distress" for my taste but, we're getting there.

Having said that, yeah I agree with you.

Sorry got to agree with destro. Lmfao. This is so much fun.

Those aren't man boobs man. Haha those are what a real mans pectorals look like. Big and bulky. Getting cut is over rated.

Arnold_Schwarzenegger_wallpaper_HD_0001.jpg

Yeah, but Affleck doesn't have years of training and...."supplements" like Arnold. He could look better, and I'm pretty sure he will because you know there's going to be at least one scene where he is shirtless...they always do that, but they probably won't shoot that scene until he's ready.

Yeah, but Affleck doesn't have years of training and...."supplements" like Arnold. He could look better, and I'm pretty sure he will because you know there's going to be at least one scene where he is shirtless...they always do that, but they probably won't shoot that scene until he's ready.

This please

batman_alex_ross_wallpaper_2_by_spitfire666xxxxx-d31h2vd.jpg

Back